Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those style of heels are gonna be out of fashion by next summer, it's just a disgusting level of consumerism. They're so beyond being any type of relatable to me anymore, it's sad. Even the lifestyle they lead of being able to casually drop everything and frolic about London for a month baffles me. The hype they made over "omg happy April 12th" when in reality everyone for else their age it was a normal Monday of work, looking forward to the weekend when we will have time to spare to see friends. It's a combination of them becoming completely insufferable in the past year and my own circumstances of working from home for months that's making me completely switch off from influencers like them. Like GET REAL GIRLS!!

Reactions: 64
I AM DYING AT THE NEW STORIES.
Do they realise London have the same restrictions as notts??? Girls you can only eat and drink OUTSIDE. I was out in the pub last night with 3 layers on..... Those dresses that are the same size as a tea towel and those open toe shoes are not gonna keep you warm.
They’ll only be wearing skimpy clothes and kitten heels for pics. For their ✨boujie✨ pretence on Insta 🙃 (what a sad little life). They’ll be going around in their oversized joggers and air forces

Reactions: 21
I’m just baffled how these girls have managed a FarFetch partnership ??? Their audience is mainly teenage girls or students, like who is using their code???

Reactions: 27
The gag is that when they actually go out and do things during their stay in London, they won’t be wearing any of those bright shoes or outfits 💀

Reactions: 25
When they do the collars with Farfetch do you think they get to choose an item for free?

Reactions: 7
So I found the place they’re staying at on airbnb, £260 a night ☠ It’s available to book from the 22nd April though?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
When they do the collars with Farfetch do you think they get to choose an item for free?
Item for free yes and most probably get paid for the promotion too

2D6FA021-A258-4780-A94A-BACB73B013DD.jpeg

this angle again 🤢 my space 2006 called- it wants it back😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So I found the place they’re staying at on airbnb, £260 a night ☠ It’s available to book from the 22nd April though?
I think they said in the latest vid the original one they wanted got booked for the first week so they booked a diff one for the first bit then they're gonna stay in the other one for the rest of the month? Might be remembering wrong but I think that's what they said, which makes all the shoe set ups even more moronic lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow, you wouldn’t bother lining your shoes up for a week would you 🙃 The current place has a front porch at least so hopefully they’ll just take their pictures there and not in front of random peoples houses

I think they said in the latest vid the original one they wanted got booked for the first week so they booked a diff one for the first bit then they're gonna stay in the other one for the rest of the month? Might be remembering wrong but I think that's what they said, which makes all the shoe set ups even more moronic lmao

Reactions: 12
It’s all so bleeping fake omg they are so lucky to have the means to travel to all these places and experience all these things and yet all they do is take tit outfit pics which they could have done at home!!!

Reactions: 28
Shoes as decorative items in the living room and kitchen is just weird kylie would never. Yes the colours are nice but that’s what closets are for or shoe racks. Hmmm I wonder which stolen Pinterest outfit they will be wearing tonight.

Reactions: 15
I wonder where they'll even be going?? The kind of places they want to go to that have the influencer aesthetic will most likely require booking in advance I wonder if they're that clever to do that or think that through? hahah my birthday is a couple of days after may 17th when the rules change again so you can sit inside with people and I booked a bar for it in covent garden last week and there was only one table left available for that day and it's over a month away....

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.