Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its so weird I don’t know anyone who takes black cabs besides tourists
I don't get why they can't take the tube??? Covid isn't even an excuse because if they cared about not being around people they wouldn't have travelled to London in the first place like there are literal celebrities who get the tube on a regular basis ffs they're probably too dumb to work out how to navigate it that's my theory

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I don't get why they can't take the tube??? Covid isn't even an excuse because if they cared about not being around people they wouldn't have travelled to London in the first place like there are literal celebrities who get the tube on a regular basis ffs they're probably too dumb to work out how to navigate it that's my theory
I think they think its what ✨rich London people✨ do but honestly those people either get the tube like the rest of us bc its so quick and easy or they have their own driver or even drive themselves around if they don't want to use public transport, no one who's anyone gets a bleeping cab everywhere but S&C don't seem to realise that lmao

Reactions: 26
My theory is also that they are genuinely embarrassed and nervous about the outfits that they're wearing that they couldn't face getting the tube/walking places because of the way that people might stare at them so instead they get cabs to drop them right to their destination basically so they're not seen by many people. Also because their outfits are so impractical that they will collapse from hypothermia or their feet will end up hurting.

It's just so funny watching them get black cabs everywhere in central London especially because the centre is SO well connected and cheap to travel (or just walk) that it's actually ridiculous

Reactions: 63
I think they think its what ✨rich London people✨ do but honestly those people either get the tube like the rest of us bc its so quick and easy or they have their own driver or even drive themselves around if they don't want to use public transport, no one who's anyone gets a bleeping cab everywhere but S&C don't seem to realise that lmao
Even the “rich people” wouldn’t be getting in a black cab but an Uber at least.

Reactions: 11
The baggy jeans look is not it sis 😭 i get what she’s going for but she does not pull it off, it just looks tragic. Definitely a ‘what you ordered online vs what you received’ situation
i think part of the problem - aside from the fact that this whole look just seems forced for them - is that instead of getting a nice pair of baggy jeans that are made for that look they buy regular jeans 5x too big and they are just SO ill fitting

Reactions: 30
i think part of the problem - aside from the fact that this whole look just seems forced for them - is that instead of getting a nice pair of baggy jeans that are made for that look they buy regular jeans 5x too big and they are just SO ill fitting
Yes. The look is awful, just imagine it in motion..it looks terrible just standing there. I imagine the jean is under her feet as those are mules..it looks like she has 5 cm legs..and, as you said, the fact that is 5x their sizes doesn't help

PS. They're back in sweats and horrible sneakers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember in one london vlog with Imogen they actually took the tube..... who have these girls become 🤮

Reactions: 2
My theory is also that they are genuinely embarrassed and nervous about the outfits that they're wearing that they couldn't face getting the tube/walking places because of the way that people might stare at them so instead they get cabs to drop them right to their destination basically so they're not seen by many people. Also because their outfits are so impractical that they will collapse from hypothermia or their feet will end up hurting.

It's just so funny watching them get black cabs everywhere in central London especially because the centre is SO well connected and cheap to travel (or just walk) that it's actually ridiculous
In all honesty (and i'm sure most people will relate) I've been on the tube or in the station on my way to a bar/club waiting to meet my friends and felt very uncomfortable in whatever I was wearing if i was in a dress/short skirt or whatever because of how men behave in public lol especially if it was like early evening and there's plenty of people there dressed in everyday clothes because you feel like you stand out, the outfits they wear are so ridiculous I wouldn't be surprised if people were giving them funny looks if they're wearing bikini tops under see through vests and wearing those stupid heels like even tho you see loads of people in unique clothes in London and people are more accepting it doesn't stop men being creeps and people staring at you

plus you're right it's impractical has anyone ever walked from one platform to another in bank station in heels trust me you don't want to I did it once in heeled boots which weren't even high and regretted it so much my feet were killing me

Reactions: 33
They have completely changed and I’ve only been watching them for maybe 2 years tops?
I remember when they both bought the Balenciaga Triple S’s in beige (the pair that every instagrammer had) and that was literally the only designer thing they owned. I also remember them going on holiday a short while after and Sophia really liking the same pair but in another colour and Sophia was saying to Cinzia I can’t buy them because Fiona won’t be happy.
I understand they are grown up more now and have more independence and money but they are NOT relatable in way, shape or from. Whoever can’t afford not only designer bags after designers bags but in very seasonal colours has more money than sense.
I’ve said once and I’ll say it again, the only people that they want to appeal to is MEN.

Reactions: 28
Come on we need more than that 😂 👀
hahaha sorry i meant to keep typing!!!!! saw them in west on my lunch break, they looked really uncomfortable in what they were wearing. did not realise how much smaller they are in person (not that that is a problem just weird perspectives on IG compared to IRL). Cinzia looked as slim as she is in pics, but she def has had more filler in her face you can really tell in person

• Wow
Reactions: 44
plus you're right it's impractical has anyone ever walked from one platform to another in bank station in heels trust me you don't want to I did it once in heeled boots which weren't even high and regretted it so much my feet were killing me
Omfg trying to get to Bank from Monument

1618409916322.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 51
The photo Sophia posted on her story of her in joggers, a bodysuit and a bomber made me kinda sad because it was like a flash back to when they used always wear joggers in outfit pictures and actually bring realistic outfit inspo

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.