Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wineanddine

Chatty Member
You can tell Paul gets round Sophie so easily. She was so ready to be angry at him, he phoned her and now it’s all “he wasn’t talking about me, I’m not talking about him anymore”.

he’s a typical manipulator and she’s a mug

Reactions: 23

gurlbye

Chatty Member
Just imagine knocking on the door to use the bathroom and Paul coming out with his ringlight under his arm 😂😂😂😂😂
Hahahhahahahaha

“how long you gonna be in there son? You’ve been ages”

*👋🏼😜✌🏼🤙🏼😁🙌🏼✌🏼* “technically I’ve been ten minutes”

• Haha

nurseren

VIP Member
Lads I’m off to Lincoln tomorrow, shall I take a hot chocolate and a ham sandwich to lure him in

• Haha

larderdrama

When is turbo T going to realise that Paul, snapshoteye, 41ish? is not into her and never will be. She is on the beg for his attention 24/7. How can she not be embarrassed.

Tina I know you read here for Paul so this is a personal message to you. If you need a focus in life invest your time to this thread, please just realise he's a honey roast ham head ponce and spend your time on here rather than being his mod and spill all the beans.

• Haha

HBF1991

Chatty Member
I'm spending too much time reading this thread as I was watching Lingo on itv and they had this question with a 10 letter answer

'This answer is a snapshot'

I shouted 'Paul Breach' at the TV but the answer was 'Photograph'.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

nurseren

VIP Member
RIGHT IVE JUST CAUGHT UP WITH THE ANTICS. I fell asleep at 8 last night, who the fuck do I think I am please? So of course I missed jar gate.

I must say, I can be a bit of a creep at times and I’m happy to admit that. I tried looking for Paul’s birth certificate a few nights back cos I had a gut feeling he wasn’t the age he said he was and I couldn’t find anything… but like someone else said on here, it might just be hard to find. It wouldn’t surprise me if he was lying about his age.

Social media is gone again I see. I will sit back and await the speech bubble photos to start arriving 🥱
where the bloody hell you been bitch

• Haha
Reactions: 22

<PaulWearsThese

there’s a woman on sophie’s live called marie saying he’s not saying anything about her, seen someone say manic marie is turbo tina’s cousin🤣😭i called marie being tina’s second account😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

dilliodollio

does anyone else think sharane seemed low-key annoyed at the end of her live or am i just too hungry for drama

Reactions: 21