Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry this thread is too funny - my current faves are
1) i've got covid - own it babz
2) billy bears smile
3) the pot - not that he regifted but that he keeps getting found out doing stupid sh*t

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I absolutely HATE to defend him but I had symptoms for weeks and weeks! Waking up with a cough or a cold constantly, LFTs all negative! Then one day I couldn’t smell my baby’s tit 😂 and the LFT was positive for me and hubby! But I’d been having symptoms for weeks
My son had covid and he had symptoms for 2 weeks before he tested positive. 2 negative lateral flow tests and in the 3rd week he tested positive on a pcr.

I saw this TikTok and it is Paul to a T, it’s almost scary lmao
Oh my days this is Paul... I bet Sophie still has some of his scruffy pants n hoodies!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Just imagine knocking on the door to use the bathroom and Paul coming out with his ringlight under his arm 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I haven’t caught up for a few days and there’s 20 pages 😂 have I missed much

Reactions: 1
Just imagine knocking on the door to use the bathroom and Paul coming out with his ringlight under his arm 😂😂😂😂😂
Hahahhahahahaha

“how long you gonna be in there son? You’ve been ages”

*👋🏼😜✌🏼🤙🏼😁🙌🏼✌🏼* “technically I’ve been ten minutes”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry if this is a trigger
Migraine sufferer: The grossest tip for a migraine is to make yourself sick. It diverts the blood to a different part of your body to release pressure. 😂🙈
I suffer with migraines and can agree that this tip definitely does help out! Even though it’s really gross 😂

Reactions: 3
Paul messaging any female under 19 on Insta

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahahhahahahaha

“how long you gonna be in there son? You’ve been ages”

*👋🏼😜✌🏼🤙🏼😁🙌🏼✌🏼* “technically I’ve been ten minutes”
Hahahahaa then him waiting outside for you to be done whilst practicing his renegade dance on the landing then dragging his ring light back in

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahahahaa then him waiting outside for you to be done whilst practicing his renegade dance on the landing then dragging his ring light back in
This has just reminded me of when @nurseren said she was gunna tell her husband she was having a breakdown whilst doing the renegade
Wetting myself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I suffer with migraines and can agree that this tip definitely does help out! Even though it’s really gross 😂
Also a migraine sufferer. When its been bad, iv put my head under a freezing cold shower and it was savagely freezing but it went after about 5 mins lol. I hate being sick so it's gotta be pretty bad for me to do that.

Paul messaging any female under 19 on Insta
That was Paul to Sophie on New Years Eve when she had "family issues" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I can't find the comment but someone mentioned practicing their Paul smile in the mirror and I will never know peace again. I paul smiled at my husband and he looked horrified and said what the duck are you doing. So I guess this is my smile now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but you guys are actually the funniest people on earth 😂 I am laughing out loud to myself at some of your comments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lmfaoooo I can’t deal 😭 practising in the hall to himself like “come on babz you got this” *✌🏼👋🏼🤙🏼😁✌🏼👋🏼* “own it Paul, own it”

im crying, I need help 😭💀

• Haha
His sleeve over his hand is back. All part of his carefully put together soft boi/nice guy persona 🙄

State of this man in his 40s dancing in his dad's bathroom because its the only room with a lock on the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.