Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the most recent audios he's using are definitely digs and trying to send some sort of coded messages lol, ignore that daft smile and dodgy dancing and just listen to the songs. Maybe i'm just going mad ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Paul 'Bob' Breach, 41-47, snapshoteye.. single handley make everyone in the UK with covid smile despite feeling like death.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Baffles me how he watches those videos back and thinks they’re amazing. He must think he’s so bleeping sexy when he just looks like a naked mole rat
IMAGINE him watching his videos back and giggling to himself getting all excited cos he thinks it’ll go viral aahhahahahahahhaha :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The main thing that really bugs me about his hoodies is the fact he pulls them to the side on the neck part 😒 god knows what he’s trying to show when he does that

I don’t even know if what I’ve said makes any sense but surely you will all know what I mean 😂

Reactions: 6
Crying 😂😂😭😭😭

Pauls dad outside the bathroom 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Remember in his lives when people would say “do you have covid” when he kept coughing and he was SO defensive “NO I don’t have covid” ok well

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I have about 20 different Tik Tok accounts and whenever he posts I scroll through who's commented, and I'll go in their page and see if they have any content and if they do I'll post on it calling out Paul.

the amount of these middle aged women who defend him is quite something, I'm talking people with a fair amount of followers to. Makes me sick, one woman posts videos calling out men for predatory behaviour but STILL DEFENDS that walking near loaf. Blows my mind it really does

Reactions: 10
edited 🤣

sometimes i literally laugh that much at these threads my kid comes up to me and is like “aww mummy crying” hahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Some of the most recent audios he's using are definitely digs and trying to send some sort of coded messages lol, ignore that daft smile and dodgy dancing and just listen to the songs. Maybe i'm just going mad ahaha
I thought this too

Reactions: 1
Regardless of your opinions of covid and the current social/political situation, him dancing around after announcing that he has a virus that has killed a lot of people is so grotesque it's unreal.

An absolute weirdo.

Just log off Paul, we will cope, we will still smile.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.