Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how the other day someone in his comments said they had covid and Paul Snapshoteye 73's advice was to own it and use the time to set some personal goals and work on them. Now he's got covid hes like "expect me to be online A LOT🕺"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I absolutely HATE to defend him but I had symptoms for weeks and weeks! Waking up with a cough or a cold constantly, LFTs all negative! Then one day I couldn’t smell my baby’s tit 😂 and the LFT was positive for me and hubby! But I’d been having symptoms for weeks
Same, I’ve had symptoms for over a week, but no temp and can still smell, negative LFT and PCRs, there’s so many people with a cold I don’t think they’re testing until it’s too late

Reactions: 4
So basically he’s choosing the bathroom to isolate in then cause he’s just made a video in there 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just tried smiling with my top and bottom teeth on show in the mirror. What is my life becoming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The comments on his videos honestly make me feel physically nauseous. Whoever supports him is part of the problem 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god I despise this man a little more every day!

The black and white LFT! 🙄
The poor little me pity party 🙄
Isolating it one room will be hard?! Will it duck mate, you’ve no life so how the duck will it be hard!! 🙄

Just duck off to the far side of duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Love how the other day someone in his comments said they had covid and Paul Snapshoteye 73's advice was to own it and use the time to set some personal goals and work on them. Now he's got covid hes like "expect me to be online A LOT🕺"
HAHAHAHA SOMEONE NEEDS TO COMMENT AND TELL HIM TO USE THE TIME TO SET GOALS!
tit sorry shouting
Cba to re do 😂

• Haha
Same, I’ve had symptoms for over a week, but no temp and can still smell, negative LFT and PCRs, there’s so many people with a cold I don’t think they’re testing until it’s too late
I literally had a cold and cough for weeks, I was like wtf is going on?! Then I had a 4 day migraine and the day it went I couldn’t smell and tested positive. That migraine nearly unalived me I swear I couldn’t cope

Reactions: 2
I can’t stop bleeping doing the Paul grin! My poor boyfriend is having the isolate with me and just keeps glancing over at me just grinning at my phone with my teeth touching 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god I despise this man a little more every day!

The black and white LFT! 🙄
The poor little me pity party 🙄
Isolating it one room will be hard?! Will it duck mate, you’ve no life so how the duck will it be hard!! 🙄

Just duck off to the far side of duck!
If someone told me I have to be on my own for a week in a room I’d be skipping there 😂😂😂

• Haha
I just tried smiling with my top and bottom teeth on show in the mirror. What is my life becoming.
I work in dentistry and when we make dentures we ask people to smile
People do that big fake smile with both top and bottom teeth showing and we ALWAYS say “now just smile naturally like I’ve said something funny” and they then just smile normally, not that stupid big fake grin.
Basically - it’s fake Paul. Stop it

• Haha
he just HAD to get back on social media. I mean it provides us entertainment but like he didn’t have to, read a book or somet paul? what’s the betting he’s unvaccinated

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.