Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see it as my civic duty to always create the new Paul thread. Thanks to @Dwightschrute for suggesting this, because despite all Paul’s tries to make people happy and smile… he will only do this if you’re under 21.

quick recap -

🧢👅 we had some celebrities join the thread, and then promptly leave
🧢 👅 Tattle sent SWAT teams to peoples doors
🧢 👅 Paul is now posting ✨ inspirational ✨ quotes on IG

213747AB-259D-4452-A701-0FD4FB1D4454.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
There’s 20 people in his live and I’ll put money on 15 of them being on this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 26
🧢 👅 Tattle sent SWAT teams to peoples doors - I momentarily forgot about this and now I can’t stop laughing

also how MAD that we had an actual FAMOUS BABZ on the thread with us, however fleeting it was. Good times gang

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🧢 👅 Tattle sent SWAT teams to peoples doors - I momentarily forgot about this and now I can’t stop laughing

also how MAD that we had an actual FAMOUS BABZ on the thread with us, however fleeting it was. Good times gang
they were on here like 5 minutes before we figured them out

• Haha
Reactions: 4
there’s a woman on sophie’s live called marie saying he’s not saying anything about her, seen someone say manic marie is turbo tina’s cousin🤣😭i called marie being tina’s second account😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve missed so much!! What is happening now?! Who is the celeb?! I’m days behind!!

Reactions: 2
someone is ratting usernames out on his live from sophie’s live 🤭 saying there’s screen recordings etc

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.