Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just told my fella the bad news and then he asked if paul can block me on tiktok too and that he’s gonna message him and say like “my girlfriends one of the people on tattle and she does my fuckin head in scrolling through it so could you block her so i don’t have to watch you 24/7”😭😭😭😭
But then what would you do all evening? You can’t live in a hamless world!

Reactions: 2
😂😂😂 I was just watching a nannabea vid and my boyf said show me her, so I did and he burst out laughing said you watch some bleeping tit on there dont you. So i introduced him to our pedalo Paul. I can't wait to send him all the funny edits now 🙊

We can start a group for our widowed partners who have lost us to tattle/tiktok.
Omg I can’t stand nannabea she’s so bleeping arrogant! I presume she has a thread on here

Reactions: 6
Omfg his facial expressions have made my vagina close up fully
Hi. New to this thread, I know duck all about this chap but you lot go through threads like they're going out of fashion so I've assumed this guy is the world's #1 nonce.

This video has made my ovaries & fallopian tubes take a leave of absence for a month, as well as my already incredibly slim ability to find men attractive vacate the premises with immediate notice. I will see his face in my nightmares for probably the foreseeable future. Thanks so much! As you were.

(Is this guy genuinely on a list? If not is there a way we can nominate him like they do with Oscars etc?)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Yeah she does, it's what sent me over to watch her latest vids. She's a sour old vinegar tits cow aint she.
Really bleeping sour! She also thinks she’s a celebrity cos she got sent a Toby carvery gold card 😂 and brags about it any opportunity she gets! Awful inflated ego just like Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
realised my pp was in the last ones, is his insta coming up for anyone else or has he discriminated me
were u part of verifiedgate? i think a lot of people accidentally outed themselves then 🤣 edited to add, which also proves he reads here, and he also has people sending him screenshots and usernames from what i seen

All I'm saying is I went to buy a hoody earlier then thought of this clown and thought better of it.
thanks to you lot making me follow that superman n0nce now my tik tok is full of him thrusting to heat waves and Paul’s flat head with his gritted sweetcorn teeth smile. Honestly I feel like I’m in one of those horror films where you relive the same thing over and over
If i've gotta go through it, it's only fair others get the 2nd hand cringe aswell. I've noticed he likes to clap back a lot. Another clown that calls anything he doesnt agree with trollish behaviour

were u part of verifiedgate? i think a lot of people accidentally outed themselves then 🤣 edited to add, which also proves he reads here, and he also has people sending him screenshots and usernames from what i seen
i was indeed😂😂i said one thing that gave it all away🤣

• Haha
Why does Paul act like it’s his civic duty to make people smile…you’re a 41 year old with no job making tiktoks in your dads bathroom I think you have more to worry about than making people smile 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please everyone I do not need that picture of him doing anything sexual 💀🤮 literally have a picture of him doing a little dance before going down ahhhhhhhh ✋🏼😂 flinging a Condom up in the air and winking as he catches it .. why is this in my head… bye I’m done

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.