Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he’s got anything on Sophie.

if I wanted to be with someone for views and clout, but was physically repulsed by him, I wouldn’t send him pictures or videos… especially if their wotsit hasn’t been anywhere near my roast beef hula hoop.

I just think he’s a manipulative little worm and Sophie likes the drama and views his name brings.

Reactions: 5
it’s even more frustrating that he’s so intrigued but refuses to watch the things i show him about our friend😢
When my fella catches me watching vids or on here he says "ah you watching your boyfriend again"
Infuriating

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Paul’s casted as the next casper the friendly ponce, but you didn’t hear it from me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's not talking about Paul however this is so fitting 🤣🤣🤣🤣 also check out the vid on her page after this one sums up the age gap thing perfectly

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Hamlets - I’m off to bed. But let me leave you with a thought, while we are waking up in the morning getting ready for work. Pool will be contemplating his life on social media and probably geocaching. We are all funding his lifestyle babz. BUT it’s worth it, you lot are the reason I laugh at the end of the day.
see you in the morning. BIG HUZ.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These threads are better than most novels. I laugh so much it hurts.
I wouldn't want to sit behind him in a restaurant let alone date him 🤢

Reactions: 4
My wee boy who is 10 seen a video I was watchin on tiktok of stupid spam appearance and he says 'aw god iv seen him on my fyp hes a pure weirdo'

Never been prouder lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you reckon it's killing him being of social media ? I do but reckon the whole time he's whispering to himself own it Paul 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These threads are better than most novels. I laugh so much it hurts.
I wouldn't want to sit behind him in a restaurant let alone date him 🤢
Honestly, I haven’t watched soaps in weeks….this is better drama 😂

Also, I was driving home earlier and pulled out behind a car and the number plate ended in ‘BBZ’ and in the car, on my own, I shouted ”Ahhh babz!” 😂 I’m going mad!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.