Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that new video is so creepy and forced.. I can't imagine recording that for a start but much less uploading it for the whole internet to see. He's absolutely addicted to the validation of the his minions isn't he, "how many of you do I truly make smile".. what is it with his obsession of making people smile? its so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It may have been me last night in the garden, doing the ham dance to the “befowe the euwwoos” song, in a grey hoodie, sleeves over hands, surrounded by a circle of velvetizers and breaded ham, screaming big hugs and asking passing birds how their partners are.

you’re all welcome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Basically his caption on his latest video is saying 'I'm not leaving social media, it's all for the drama'

Reactions: 5
What he would love and I think strives to be is sort of a youngerJustin Bieber type but deep down in his deluded mind knows he isn’t and that pisses him off.
All this smiling lark is ridiculous. Not to worry, if your leg is hanging off, just take a look at Pool smiling and all will be fine, you won’t need your leg.
seeing that gritted diminutive ‘smile’ puts me in a mood.

Reactions: 8
How much does he want his ego stroked “how many of you do I truly make smile” 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
He’s such an attention seeking twit!
He deletes everything when his lies get found out then comes back as if nothing ever happened!

Well I have to admit he does make me smile, but not for the reason he thinks. I smile cos as bad as my life can get it’ll never be as bad as his teeheeeeee

• Haha
This is for very old school internet peeps.. but I’ve just realised who PAUL reminds me of.. he’s a very crusty looking version of Alex Day/Nerimon.

I knew there was someone and I couldn’t put my finger on it..

(Not the dancing, his lives and backtracking etc)

Reactions: 6
This is for very old school internet peeps.. but I’ve just realised who PAUL reminds me of.. he’s a very crusty looking version of Alex Day/Nerimon.

I knew there was someone and I couldn’t put my finger on it..

(Not the dancing, his lives and backtracking etc)
Haha omg I forgot about him! He got cancelled too didn’t he?! I don’t think Paul reminds me of him, purely cos Alex Day is actually very intelligent, an obvious creep but he’s clever, Paul is thick as pig tit 🐷

Haha omg I forgot about him! He got cancelled too didn’t he?! I don’t think Paul reminds me of him, purely cos Alex Day is actually very intelligent, an obvious creep but he’s clever, Paul is thick as pig tit 🐷
Yeah, so being coercive and abusive. It’s more the downward spiral stage, after his famous girlfriend came out and told her side of the story. Now he’s shaven head, free life vibes I think now 😂 The arrogance they both have grates on me.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
how does limiting comments work? I follow him but I can’t comment. I want to tell him that he makes me smile xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is actually wrong with the guy? Why do you need to make strangers “smile”? If it’s that important to you why don’t you ACTUALLY do something to make people smile rather than looking into a camera, jerking your head around a bit, stroking your chest and baring your teeth?? How is this helping anyone?

deluded weirdo.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.