Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think he replaces the stuff he finds when geocaching with bits of ham?
Those little snack pot lunch box ones from the supermarket

Hamlets😂😂😂😭😭 got me crying

Any lives or anything, btw hamlets got me creasing for a solid 5 minutes, brilliant.
If he’s a hamlet are we his piglets 😂💀🐷

Morning paulinators🥰😘
Morning babs how’s the partner? Stay amazing and own it today ok babs

anyone giving out hugs? I think I want one :) x
That’s only Tuesdays, silly

When he says he “stood at the door till whatever time this morning” do we think he really actually stood at his open door for hours?
If I was his dad I’d have got up and said “close the door you twit, we aren’t heating up the street!!” 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

When he says he “stood at the door till whatever time this morning” do we think he really actually stood at his open door for hours?
If I was his dad I’d have got up and said “close the door you twit, we aren’t heating up the street!!” 😂😂
What have I missed 🤣🤣🤣

What have I missed lol 😆

Morning Ham Fam! Its my birthday today I've been manifesting some drama so fingers crossed it comes our way today!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG it’s me! I didn’t see they batted for us babz. The pressure must be getting to me. I’m standing down.
Mate I 1000% bat for the right team!

I'm the proud owner of such comments like "he's on wafer thin ice" and "he's hamming it up".

This drama is a secret vice of mine and having 2 young kids I miss things! Sorry for causing panic.

As you were, hamjargate for life x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.