Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His dad said something about cough medicine on that vid, that’s all I can hear, I’m deaf as a bat.

also, Tina… HE DONT WANT YO CRUSTY DUSTY ASS

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When Pool tries to come on to you he quietly sings in your ear The Spice Girls song….

I need some loving like I’ve never needed love before, I had a little love now I’m back for more, I wanna make right to youuuuuu. 🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Here is Paul being interrupted by his dad mid live on insta 😭 can’t really make out what he says but I’m sure he says something about Sambuca? May just be me haha
Whyd he jump up and say HELLO like he’d been caught wanking lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here is Paul being interrupted by his dad mid live on insta 😭 can’t really make out what he says but I’m sure he says something about Sambuca? May just be me haha

I’m sure he says ‘I’m going to brush my teeth and smoke my baca’ followed by it’s your fault

Reactions: 1
His dad is an enabler, asking him about his cough medicine Jesus Christ he is a grown man.

He proper put on the cough and strained face

Reactions: 11
His dad is an enabler, asking him about his cough medicine Jesus Christ he is a grown man.

He proper put on the cough and strained face
Probably laid the cough on thick so his Dad would leave the room and he could get back to n0ncing.

Also, is Turbo Tina this PI that he has hired?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahahah I bet he cries over every single one of these videos

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When is turbo T going to realise that Paul, snapshoteye, 41ish? is not into her and never will be. She is on the beg for his attention 24/7. How can she not be embarrassed.

Tina I know you read here for Paul so this is a personal message to you. If you need a focus in life invest your time to this thread, please just realise he's a honey roast ham head ponce and spend your time on here rather than being his mod and spill all the beans.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine if one of us was Tina all along 👀
If she was I would honestly hold my hands up and say fair play bab… you stayed in character so well that you completely pulled the wool over my eyes 😂😂😂

That is rough wtf. Mines a false alarm anyway, my PCR test just came back positive so it’s that not the jab 😭
get well soon babs, I had it last year but luckily ours was only mild! Speedy recovery x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.