Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s literally video evidence of him doing it and he’s somehow made her believe it wasn’t about her ? He’s evil
Hes had years of practice. Manipulating parents so he can shag their child

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I am SO annoyed I didn’t record it this time. He was saying how he’s going to find a partner that isn’t immature and is nice. He was 100% talking about her

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What have I missed!!
Evening everyone big hugz.
Anyone for a hot choccy? I’m using the velvetiserrrrrrr 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did he actually mention her name at all? Could he have been talking about Carly for telling Sophie about the jars

Reactions: 1
Sophie is honestly the dimmest person, there’s literal evidence of him chatting tit about her and she admitted he lies but no Paul has probably turned on the manipulation and said he’s gonna off himself of some other bollocks.

Shes thick as tit.
She really is so dim, very thick to the point it’s concerning. You can see her getting peeved at the attention and love that her mate gets! She’s not got half the personality of that girl or the looks in my opinion. Everyone from Sophie’s live should jump over to sharanes… her comment section is 💯 best bants 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Every time Sophie builds up the excitement then disappoints 😞
It's like grabbing the ham out the larder to find its gone stale around the edges, what a let down 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sophie is being manipulated, but you’d think at her big age she’d wanna speak out to warn girls about this predator!

Reactions: 10
Sharane confirmed among other reasons of giving up his flat, he wanted to move in sophies. The bleeping cheek
why on earth would anyone do anything as major as giving up your place to live and essentially make yourself HOMELESS? wow thats another level of insane

Reactions: 8
Anyone catch that live earlier with the 2 other people. I'm sure he said he was talking to his ex ex? Said it with a smirk an all.

Reactions: 1
Paul’s insta live acting irrationally about finding out who the fake supporters are. I’m right here Paul 👋🏼

• Haha
Sophie keeps kicking me out of her live and I don’t know why lmao

also hello wow this was a LOT to look over. Stay hammy folks!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.