Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

secretpretzel12345

Chatty Member
just thinking…. sophie was more peeved that paul had regifted the jars to her than she was after hearing about him getting a teenager pregnant. interesting.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Omfg his facial expressions have made my vagina close up fully
Hi. New to this thread, I know fuck all about this chap but you lot go through threads like they're going out of fashion so I've assumed this guy is the world's #1 nonce.

This video has made my ovaries & fallopian tubes take a leave of absence for a month, as well as my already incredibly slim ability to find men attractive vacate the premises with immediate notice. I will see his face in my nightmares for probably the foreseeable future. Thanks so much! As you were.

(Is this guy genuinely on a list? If not is there a way we can nominate him like they do with Oscars etc?)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

4tuhju

Just imagine knocking on the door to use the bathroom and Paul coming out with his ringlight under his arm 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

wtffff

There’s 20 people in his live and I’ll put money on 15 of them being on this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 26

titfortat928

Right, I’ll say this now before it all comes out. Ham head has something on her, which is why she’s not saying anything. If you were sophie, by now you’d go all out and tell it all, idc you would speak the fucking truth, loud and clear. Yet here she is, allowing the milky bar kid to control her. No one is that fucking stupid, to have thousands saying the same thing over and over again. She really is a sandwich short of a picnic, believing anything that comes from his mouth, she really is thick as shit, nothing between the eyes. Sits at home all day, does her hair and a full face of make up, jobless, gets her ring light out, lugging it from room to room for tik toks. No one can sit here and tell me, someone you’ve known for what, 3 months if that has THAT much control over someone, narcissistic relationships take months, years to build to a level of control that sophie is portraying, especially when you have thousands standing behind you saying the same thing. She’s clearly not that ‘controlled’ because she dropped him like a sack of shit quick enough. Sausage roll crumbs has something on her and she knows it, that’s why she’s not speaking up. I think it’s either something to do with her son, she neglects him or something, he’s got dirt on her regarding something personal or he’s got a sexual video of her. Mark my words

Last edited:
Reactions: 25

BoiledHam

Thing is Sophie, no one comes in your lives to talk about you because your dim and don't offer any type of entertainment or interaction. They only come in for Paul and you know this, its the reason you've got any followers at all. You also know this because its the reason why (Queen) Sharane is on all your lives, because she's the entertainment not you.

If you want to keep your convo with ham head private thats your perogative but say that. Dont come in and say he wasn't talking about you because EVERYONE knows he was, even Sharane. It just makes you look even more manipulated and muggy.

I actually didn't mind her to begin with, even after everything I thought she was OK but how she handled that just proves she's a fucking idiot. I hope now Sharane comes on here, I've been that friend before and it's frustrating. I've ended friendships with girls I've been friends with for 10+ years cus they're too fucking stupid for me to deal with anymore lol.

Reactions: 25

poundpuppie

I can’t stand how he says lady, how can one person make a word sound so fucking insincere and sleazy.

He defo has a sweaty arse crack and smeggy knob. His hoody will smell like damp mould, his boxers have defo got a finger shaped hole in them where he has scratched his arse and he’ll try and mask his smell with Lynx Africa.

Without a doubt if your unlucky enough to have taken his fancy he would hound you with texts all beginning with Hey you amazing lady.

Paul more than likely punches himself in his head of pulls his hair hard if he doesn’t get his TIKTOK dance routines right on the first try.

Paul digs his nails in his arm lightly and tells his dad he has self harmed.

His ideal first date is ice skating at the under 18s night followed by a box of six nuggets and picked up by his dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

BoiledHam

Paul's gonna end the pandemic with those nostrils, who needs herd immunity when he can inhale the airborne particles across the globe with one gasp at a 19 year old entering his live.

• Haha
Reactions: 24