Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right what the duck is Sophie's latest video I'm so embarrassed for her it's so awkward
We talk about Paul not acting his, but this dimbo is dancing (well moving limply) like a 13 year old girl.

I’m 32, honestly it would never have crossed me mind to film myself doing dance routines in my bedroom when I was 29.

We talk about Paul not acting his, but this dimbo is dancing (well moving limply) like a 13 year old girl.

I’m 32, honestly it would never have crossed me mind to film myself doing dance routines in my bedroom when I was 29.
Not acting his age*

Reactions: 2
Lads I’m off to Lincoln tomorrow, shall I take a hot chocolate and a ham sandwich to lure him in

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry if I've missed this. Can someone explain what happened on the previous thread I saw something about celebrities? And something about they turned up but were found out?

Reactions: 1
So we figured out that Paul’s middle name begins with a B.. what do you all think it is?

My guess is Barbara

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.