Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell Paul gets round Sophie so easily. She was so ready to be angry at him, he phoned her and now it’s all “he wasn’t talking about me, I’m not talking about him anymore”.

he’s a typical manipulator and she’s a mug

Reactions: 23
Sophie is the biggest bleeping mug going and why she can’t see through his bullshit is beyond me. I’m glad I rattled her cage.

Reactions: 12
anyone else think Sophie is really rude to Sharene? Literally doesn’t acknowledge her or engage in convo. No wonder that’s her only mate

Reactions: 20
that was embarrassing. He made up a lie and she’s been manipulated into believing it, and when people called her put on it she left her live.

she’s made herself look like a right dick

• Haha
Reactions: 11
also paul deffo does lick the chocolate off the digestives and puts them back in the packet, not to toot my own horn that was my favourite one

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
so Sophie has just come back and proven to 100s of people that Paul is in fact a manipulative liar. Well done Paul, you’re masterful at it.

I just can’t believe how much she changed her tune.. wonder what he said to her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sophie is a literal MUG. She was just manipulated over the phone for the best part of an hour and she comes back n witches about people in her lives. She wouldnt have them followers if she didnt date Paul.

Reactions: 18
does anyone else think sharane seemed low-key annoyed at the end of her live or am i just too hungry for drama

Reactions: 21
There’s literally video evidence of him doing it and he’s somehow made her believe it wasn’t about her ? He’s evil

Reactions: 9
She said “he wasn’t talking about me because he was live before me”

okay one, he was talking about you, and TWO, us tattles have second by second updates on whose live and when, so all she has to do is look at this thread to see she was live THEN he came live after her

• Heart
Reactions: 15
how can he deny that this was about Sophie!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
does anyone else think sharane seemed low-key annoyed at the end of her live or am i just too hungry for drama
Yeah she did. I dont blame her tho, I've been the sharane in the situation when my friends being taken for an absolute mug and cannot see it. It's so frustrating.

Reactions: 4
She said “he wasn’t talking about me because he was live before me”

okay one, he was talking about you, and TWO, us tattles have second by second updates on whose live and when, so all she has to do is look at this thread to see she was live THEN he came live after her
I know I literally made the comment about Sophie lives queue Paul’s live and two mins later there he was!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.