Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well, where’s he gone again? He’s on and off more than a pissing light switch.
Turns out he’s a proper golden oldie too!!
Awwww big hugz Pool you know it’s only Tattle we don’t meanz it 😬😬

Reactions: 4
Just FYI…regarding his ‘future wife’, they never even had sex. All those people talking about her body language, you were right. Separate beds and no bonking. Can’t blame her.
im sure i read somewhere sophie slept on the sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Found you all!
Just give me 3 days to sit in a field and catch up. No funny business breachy..I don't read fast 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just seen this
What the duck am I reading. Being in your 20s is bad enough. But in your 30s & having sex with a bleeping child. Which by the way is rape because children cannot consent. So he’s a pedalo & a racist. Along with narc. Compulsive liar. Walking red flag. I cant wait to go back to uni & talk about this guy.

Reactions: 9
Maybe he always makes a point of saying Paul, Snapshop eye, 41 to drill home to followers his apparent age, but it's actually not his true age? Say something enough times and people will actually start to believe it? I mean, I don't introduce myself to people and state my age after my name...

Reactions: 9
Pattern emerging here - everytime a new revelation comes out about the n0nce he does his disappearing act. So blatant that he reads here.

Reactions: 17
i don’t know why we’re surprised about this, the man’s a lunatic, what normal person says their age when they introduce them self, he has to be repetitive to make himself believe the lies he’s come up with

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just woke and went to check for updates on his Instagram and thought I was blocked. But glad to see from on here that he's just deleted it 🤣

Reactions: 3
Right, now no one come at me for the love of God, but duck me, I would literally not give a flying duck if spam face told me he was gonna off himself at this point. When someone like Paul threatens to do it over and over and over again, empty threats I wouldn’t bat a bleeping eyelid.

That’s probably because I’m a bleep and would soon rather stick a whole lamppost up my punched lasagne than ever breathe the same air as him but I honestly believe it’s either to do with how she ‘cares’ for her child or it’s something personal/sexual
Don’t worry luv, people in here have realised what he’s like. Someone called the police for a welfare check after he threatened to unalive himself, 24 hours later he was dancing like a twit on TikTok.
mot won’t wash in here

Just FYI…regarding his ‘future wife’, they never even had sex. All those people talking about her body language, you were right. Separate beds and no bonking. Can’t blame her.
Where’s the evidence of this though? It’s alright saying it but we like evidence ☺

Reactions: 6
I think he read on here that people have found out he is older than he makes out & deleted everything

He was pretty calm on live last night after the drama with Sophie, almost unbothered

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.