Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had someone threaten to post pics of my jack and danny online, even though they didn’t have a picture they knew I wouldn’t be able to defend myself and say “that’s not mine” because who would know? If they threatened tits I’d post mine and be like “these are mine!”
Anyway.. I went online and told everyone they what they were threatening to do. Soon shut him up because he had no ammunition now I’d told everyone. Sophie needs to do the same! Get it out there about what he’s got on her.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
OMG it’s me! I didn’t see they batted for us babz. The pressure must be getting to me. I’m standing down.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
it’s ok babz, that’ll be the Paul paranoia
think the paul paranoia gets to everyone, i was in work this morning and a man came in and from the first glance he looked like paul, i thought he was coming after me for saying he sells avon and sticks a plastic bottle in his bike wheel to make it sound like a motor bike last night on live

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.