Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosieposiepie

She has deleted the story about towelgate… obviously realised how much an absolute tit she sounded believing some poor couple had a vendetta against her and threw her towels in the pool when they clearly just blew into the pool from the fucking wind she moaned about the day earlier… what do you expect Jeff? You put towels out at 2am 😂 of course they aren’t going to be in the same place a few hours later when it’s fucking windy at that place!?
Or did she delete the stories because she states that she left a 5 year old unattended in a hotel room in the middle of the night in a foreign country?
Or was it the fact that she cut Cora short and went “anywayyyyy” and continued talking into her phone ignoring her little girl?
Or was it because she was talking with fucking food in her mouth after telling her child off for doing the same thing and realised she looked like a hypocrite?
Or was it because she realised that she has moaned on every single story she has posted wh
Or all of the above?

fucks sake Jeff….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Bonmarche

Morning sexy DABS, she was smashed off her face last night and wow suddenly having cora in her videos....hmmmmm read her like a book...let's await the kids club today.

PS I am the TripAdvisor!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Honestly , no man wants that long term. NONE! She’s too volatile, so far up her own arse and genuinely , does not come across as a nice person.

Imagine going back with her pissed and then trying to escape . Like a french foreign legion practice ground with all of them minging cups of tea either side of the bed. Meandering downstairs past the Sistene Chapel, through the BRIGHT YELLOW KITCHEN (trying not to be sick from sensory overload), open the door to find you’re in a love island like garden which actually just backs out onto the road. The having the scale the garden fence and end up in a modest, Crosby side street . Phoning Delta and saying you’re in scousebirds road and them sending a convoy to help a brother out.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Tealicious2020

Not one bit arsed about Cora is she! Wasnt there someone on here who had a kid in the same school, the mums WhatsApp groups and gossip groups at the gates must be having a field day!!
I can confirm that we are indeed having an absolute fucking field day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

davidsdead

VIP Member
How much of a cunt does she look with the chain on her glasses? Still trying to get the image of that blue halter neck dress in the cringe photo shoot and the plight on her boobs in it. Pure fashionwise purchase market stall purchase - she’s deluded about her eye for ‘fashion’ isn’t she?
No matter what her or Cora wear there’s just a air of Ethel Austin about them isn’t there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Dwight

Chatty Member
Hello DABs, I haven't had much to say lately as I've barely kept up with her antics due to a busy month, but I've been passively reading your commentary and cringing. Short enough recap of notable Meff behaviour...
- ASAGATE
- ✨the pesto bismol & discounted days old cake cafe of dreams opens✨
- Steph booked a holiday for her and Cora but, as any Mother would, totally disregarded Cora's passport expiration and had to trapse Cora around to get an emergency appointment - full disclosure here DABs, somebody may need to correct me there, idk if that's right because I caught it secondhand over here in bits... anywhooo
- Tattle get another mention... not sure why?
- Meff redecorates, taste was forgotten.
- Meff is paid to take Cora out for the day again, to nobody's surprise she doesn't manage to dress either of them well.
- We're treated to excellent parenting once again by Merseyside's best Mother having Cora hold onto her by her top while walking through town, instead of holding her hand; so Meff can of course talk to her to herself, into her phone.
- Allegedly, Steph has big mac foof.

Other than that? She's still wearing matching mint gym sets amongst other questionable yet typical Steph attire, there's still not any sign of an area for Cora in the "garden". More hair burst ads, yet still no chance of sighting a half decent hairline near Jeff any time soon.
- Steph does not represent us.

• Heart
  • Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Who the fuck doesn’t get a Burger King or a boots meal deal in the airport anyway who in the 2021st year of our lord is relying on plane food

• Haha
  • Heart

Rothsey

VIP Member
Is it Tui’s fault now that ALL THE GERMANS got up before her?

plain and simple straight to the point- thread suggestion…

#20 it’s all TUIs fault

Fucking whopper!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s announced to 100k plus bots people that she left her 6 year old daughter in bed on her own in a hotel in a foreign country

actually I fucking can

• Haha

Ellebee05

523EFED3-32C8-4919-BE59-431661955704.jpeg

Wow. What a cunt. Anyone else look forward to going away and spending some quality time with their kids? Yano between hardly seeing them due to working and them being at school. She hardly sees Cora as it is…. Fancy going on holiday by yourself with your daughter and raging the kids club is shut. Bummer for you Steph. Take ya head out ya phone, put ya tits away and play with ya kid! Vile.

• Wow
  • Sad

Duffduff

the inconvenience of having to take your kid everywhere you go like the toilet and the BAR 😂😂😂 she's such a cunt!

• Haha
  • Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Good afternoon my darling DABs and fucking dumb fucks alike, thanks to my good self for the thread suggestion 🤣 feel a cunt congratulating myself but at least I don’t take my kid to a prinny’d up Instagram farce daft cringing event wearing FILTHY PASTIED TRAINEES!!!!

@Dwight are you around to do the recap luv 💋 or if anyone else fancies having a bash feel free

As always, read the wiki

💋 xoxo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Chunkywithopinions

What is she wearing? Why does she look like me Nan in Benidorm circa 2003? And what is going on with her calves? I need answers
I literally came on here with the same screenshot wondering why the fuck she’s got Vivienne Westwood jellies on in fucking Spain. Feet must stink!!!

Nobody thinks she’s mutton dressed as lamb wearing butterfly clips, they just look a show end of.

For someone who despises the hotel she’s in, she’s spent pretty much every waking bastard minute in it since she got there. Follow my travel blog, where I travel but you’ll only see my hotel cos I’ll never leave it. One weird, weird human that.

The thing that INFURIATES me most is her complete lack of self awareness - there are people out there who literally can’t afford their weekly shop cos of this pandemic. Now, I don’t begrudge anyone a holiday whatsoever, if they can afford it then that’s their business, but read the fucking room Jeff, there WILL be people watching you on an all inclusive wondering what you’re moaning for because you have your next meal guaranteed and they don’t, let alone everything else that comes with a holiday, a few blips or not. Most would take all of that just to escape the UK for a week after this last year.

• Heart

MizMac

Anyone else think this 2am towel dash is a smokescreen for her roaming round looking for cock 🤔 I’m mystified why anybody would think it’s just fine to leave their child, alone in a hotel room, she needs lashing in the bin this poor excuse of a woman, deffo not a Scouse Bird ❌❌❌

• Haha
  • Heart

MariellaMac86

Chatty Member
I cannot believe she has written the sentence “I have to get her out the pool every time I want to go the bar” on a trip advisor review complaining there is no kids club on.

like can we all just take a moment to digest that

• Haha
  • Heart