Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Day 1 - Steph got up early excited to throw cora in the kids club so she could go to the gym. All dressed and ready she discovered that kid’s club doesn’t open till later so decided to go and wait it out on a sun lounger. It then transpires there’s no kids club today. Cora fed up and becomes distressed so Steph decided to force the kid to sleep. No sooner had child’s eyes closed Steph moves her sun lounger away from Cora and proceeds to moan into her phone about how tit a time she’s having.

unreal
Well you can’t really force a child of that age to go to sleep. I think the scenario of her just being shattered and getting moody because of that much more likely. She did look a dick on the sunbed in her gym stuff though. What is trying to prove by going to the gym on holiday. No one is impressed. Just swim around in the pool all day instead

Reactions: 15
Soooo she’s fuming because they’ve cancelled kids club again tomorrow and Cora’s sat there in front of an iPad. Does Jeff know that she can actually entertain her daughter herself? When I went away as a kid I loved getting a bat and ball and playing that for ages with my mum and dad or them things with Velcro on that caught a ball on it (don’t know there official name sorry 😂🙈

Reactions: 21
Obv hasn’t been catching up on tattle, I did tell ya there’s no kids club on a Monday Jeff 🤣🤣 tui staff don’t work Mondays ☀ ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I told you all DABS a dreadful mother and parent. Holidays away are for memories and laughs not for dumping your accidental child into kids club and moaning about it as it is closed..

She has no parental skills at all....what a selfish horrible witch.

Reactions: 19
So Day 1 - Steph got up early excited to throw cora in the kids club so she could go to the gym. All dressed and ready she discovered that kid’s club doesn’t open till later so decided to go and wait it out on a sun lounger. It then transpires there’s no kids club today. Cora fed up and becomes distressed so Steph decided to force the kid to sleep. No sooner had child’s eyes closed Steph moves her sun lounger away from Cora and proceeds to moan into her phone about how tit a time she’s having.

unreal
It’s so bleeping sly isn’t it , who the duck takes their kid on a single parent holiday and takes their gym stuff ??? It’s all about your child in my eyes NOT YOU!

Reactions: 16
Wait until she finds out you can only book them in through an app and the limited slots are usually released the night before 🤣
My kids could pass the day away in the pool, find it mad how eager her kid is to get into the kids club the very first morning.

I told you all DABS a dreadful mother and parent. Holidays away are for memories and laughs not for dumping your accidental child into kids club and moaning about it as it is closed..

She has no parental skills at all....what a selfish horrible witch.
Deffo weird that you’d moan this much about the lack of kids club on day bleeping 1!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Soooo she’s fuming because they’ve cancelled kids club again tomorrow and Cora’s sat there in front of an iPad. Does Jeff know that she can actually entertain her daughter herself? When I went away as a kid I loved getting a bat and ball and playing that for ages with my mum and dad or them things with Velcro on that caught a ball on it (don’t know there official name sorry 😂🙈
A Scatch they were called. What a name lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wait until she finds out you can only book them in through an app and the limited slots are usually released the night before 🤣
My kids could pass the day away in the pool, find it mad how eager her kid is to get into the kids club the very first morning.

Deffo weird that you’d moan this much about the lack of kids club on day bleeping 1!
You just know she is going to read here and then that will be her number one priority! Why would she complain about the kids club not being open? Just go and have fun with your daughter. There is only the two of you there. I love spending time with my bespoke. So much so I wish I could afford to give up work to spend more time with the little gremlin!

I love the irony it the narcissistic stuff she posts, how does she not see that she herself is a massive one???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
523EFED3-32C8-4919-BE59-431661955704.jpeg

Wow. What a bleep. Anyone else look forward to going away and spending some quality time with their kids? Yano between hardly seeing them due to working and them being at school. She hardly sees Cora as it is…. Fancy going on holiday by yourself with your daughter and raging the kids club is shut. Bummer for you Steph. Take ya head out ya phone, put ya tits away and play with ya kid! Vile.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
View attachment 714445
Wow. What a bleep. Anyone else look forward to going away and spending some quality time with their kids? Yano between hardly seeing them due to working and them being at school. She hardly sees Cora as it is…. Fancy going on holiday by yourself with your daughter and raging the kids club is shut. Bummer for you Steph. Take ya head out ya phone, put ya tits away and play with ya kid! Vile.
She’s bleeping disgusting
Horrible bleep

Reactions: 14
Proving us right how little time she spends with Cora if she’s like that because there’s no kids club tomorrow.. can’t even handle one day, never mind day two tomorrow. Praying for Cora it’s open on Tuesday so she doesn’t spend day 3 with Jeff and gets some interaction 🙏🏼 Paul must be fuming seeing those stories

Shes looking well unhinged claiming a maids just knocked to clean blood off the balcony
Of yeah in a paper suit ? Shes dying to blame the hotel and come home .

Reactions: 11
Is she on for like a free upgrade or something? All the moaning she is doing. And it has only been one day. Considering she said in her story that she isn't the type to complain about stuff that's all she's done. She will have a meltdown by the end of the week if she doesn't calm her minty knickers. I find her far more infuriating than KHM 🤣🤯

Reactions: 18
Proving that only after two days, she can't handle being with her child for a whole day nor cope with normal kid behaviour like moaning when they are tired, hungry, bored etc. Yeah I bet Cora is crying into her cornflakes that kids club isn't open as she can't bleeping stand being around you whingeing about everything.
Now should be the time to bond with your gorgeous little girl. Have a week off from trying to be 'relatable' to complete strangers, go and explore your surroundings, get to know your kid maybe?

• Sad
View attachment 714445
And she has the absolute cheek to use these hashtags 🤨😠 hopefully Cora will make some friends on holiday and still have a good time despite having to put up with Jeff for the week

71206AD9-350E-4351-ADB7-EC6C3CFC049B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Morning my bloody sexy DABS

And there we have it.......you can clearly tell Plastic Steph is angling to return home, blaming the hotel cleanliness and no kids club, this is her perfect excuse...she has serious mental health issues the way she is acting.

You are a single mother to a wonderful girl, yet you HATE spending any minute with her, you are away on holiday and immediately want to shove her into kids club and you then moan publicly that it is closed...you are the most selfish bleep I have ever known! Cora is an inconvenience for you and you make it obvious she is.....I bet you were thinking that you wished you had gone to Praia De Luz!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think we have some serious projection going on here DABs. We’re seeing an unusual amount of moaning and it is all being sent in the direction of the hotel and TUI. Sobbing on a sunlounger odds have been slashed

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.