Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeffs expectations of having a cushy kinda kid free holiday has been well and truly obliterated and now she is RAGING! She's such a passive aggressive prick, she can't hide the disappointment that she has to spend her holiday entertaining Cora, and therefore taking it out on the hotel and room (which they offered to change on the first bleeping day!). If you want 5* quality love you have to pay for it.

Reactions: 18
I can’t get over the sun lounger being so far away from her when Cora was napping! With some random fella in a posing pouch towering over her. My first thought when I seen that was Kate and Gerry 😕

she’s an absolute disgrace. A part of me wonders if she does stuff just to wind us up on here but why would anyone want to actively encourage a narrative that they are a tit mum?!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I can’t get over the sun lounger being so far away from her when Cora was napping! With some random fella in a posing pouch towering over her. My first thought when I seen that was Kate and Gerry 😕

she’s an absolute disgrace. A part of me wonders if she does stuff just to wind us up on here but why would anyone want to actively encourage a narrative that they are a tit mum?!
On a side note, still can't cope with your display photo 💀⚰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Me too I’ll happily admit I’m a bit of a Miss Hannigan when it comes to kids but if my brother had posted that photo of my nieces or nephew or it was one of my friends and their kids I’d be straight on the phone asking what they’re playing at.

I wonder if the fella knows him and his package has been viewed by thousands online? Just odd leaving him in she can photoshop surely she could of cropped him out?

Reactions: 6
The more she complains about the holiday makes me think she was determined not to enjoy it right from the start. All started from last week’s passport gate. She didn’t want to go anymore, so she tried to get out of it somehow with the passport saga. Then that didn’t work so she’s turned it into “the holiday from hell” right from the airport and then as soon as she checked into the hotel there’s a million problems. The staff offer to sort the problem but that’s not good enough, cos she doesn’t want to enjoy herself but feels like she might as well get some sort of freebie from it all 🙄

Reactions: 22
Complaining about blood on the pillow, fair enough anyone would complain. But she was offered a solution and didn’t take it. Then she has moaned and moaned non stop so far. How can you complain about covid rules when you go away during a pandemic. Surely you could check with the hotel before you leave. Definitely after a free holiday from Tui. Why else has she been banging on and naming Tui at every opportunity. When I go away I say where I am going not who the tour operator is.

I haven’t got a problem with kids clubs but I don’t book a holiday expecting free child care. Mine usually make mates and want to go if their mates are there or if they are doing something they want to do. It’s not usually the first thing I think of when I check in. I can’t understand why you would have to have a room by the kids club. Surely that’s just another thing to add to her list of issues to scav a free holiday.

Reactions: 17
Come on then DABS who has done that TripAdvisor review??????? Absolutely howling here.

• Haha
I w8
If I had to put money on it, I would guess it was you tbh 😂
I wish it was but I was far too busy yesterday, although I did ask on here for someone to please do a TripAdvisor post! The profile picture has killed me off.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.