Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeff thanking all her fans for their hundreds of messages while Cora licks her mum to get her attention

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Far too much ‘Trying too hard’ going on to show us DAB’s that she really does give #WheresCora attention. Shes a show!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is Cora sat there next to her on the iPad while she continues to post memes about definitely, definitely not wanting a man 🤔🙄

Reactions: 15
Normally a lurker an don't comment, but yesterday's performance was sensational. Trying her absolute best to portray a normal relationship with Cora, an failing miserably. She's deffo NOT BOTHERED what anyone thinks though, not bothered at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Morning sexy DABS, she was smashed off her face last night and wow suddenly having cora in her videos....hmmmmm read her like a book...let's await the kids club today.

PS I am the TripAdvisor!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Heheehehehe hitting a nerve

the big giraffe started it with her review , hehehe reap what you sow

being that pissed with her child on her own is sly- Cora is still a little baby

no voodoo drink to help her through the day , and all inclusive hangovers are THE WORST!!!

Reactions: 11
Watching this whole farce unravel is making me desperately want to take my little girl away just us two and show Jeff how to bleeping behave

but I’m a tight bleep who won’t pay for the PCR tests 🤣🤣🤣 👊🏼

she will be fucked today off all that cheap ale

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Watching this whole farce unravel is making me desperately want to take my little girl away just us two and show Jeff how to bleeping behave

but I’m a tight bleep who won’t pay for the PCR tests 🤣🤣🤣 👊🏼

she will be fucked today off all that cheap ale
When do I get my freedom of the city or a mention on the wiki please Blair?hehe x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning sexy DABS, she was smashed off her face last night and wow suddenly having cora in her videos....hmmmmm read her like a book...let's await the kids club today.

PS I am the TripAdvisor!
Bravo, it’s fantastic 👏🏼
Gold ampulets for your dab jacket & a baldy cap on its way to you ⭐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Certainly a nerve been touched this week hasn't there 🤣

She's bleeping nuts. Unbothered that people think she's a shite ma, so unbothered! Yet in reality she's quite clearly absolutely fuming... why Steph? All nonsense isn't it? Weird to say nobody sees anything but a "few minutes" but then in the same breathe to bother posting screenshots of people validating her parenting online (who are more than likely also shite parents let's be honest) ...surely these people haven't got a clue either? Don't they see the same "few minutes" as everybody else?! It's just that what they're saying is agreeable to you so you perceive it as correct? Mad that, another trait of something familiar there.

Imagine being her age & venting to your phone the way she does though, on her so-called professional/business social media's no less, instead of like, actually idk, having a mate to say all this shite to, embarrassing.

Ps. Men who palm their kids off are shite parents too. You're not excluded from being called a shite parent simply because you're a woman... you're getting misandry and feminism confused again.

• Heart
I am now taking my seat in this thread, too long lurking. She is losing it and I’m here for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
I am choking in a silent evil laughter at how shite she is gonna feel today . Is kids club open ? Or the gym? 😈😈😈😈😈😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

PS I am the TripAdvisor!
I knew it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Think it will be a quiet day today on the scran and travel page, she will have a head like Birkenhead after drowning her sorrows yesterday due to reading here and seeing how much of a dick she is. Only one post still banging on about #kidsclubgate.
@Bonmarche excellent work 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine being her age & venting to your phone the way she does though, on her so-called professional/business social media's no less, instead of like, actually idk, having a mate to say all this shite to, embarrassing.
If she was a member of my family I’d be so ashamed. I’m starting to think a lot of the conflict she has with her ex is down to him telling her tone it down for the sake of their child.

At the end of the day, you might only show a few minutes of your day (sure you do) but before I knew this thread existed and before the pandemic you were out most nights, lying in your pit chatting tit into your phone mid morning with no Cora in sight. Who was putting Cora to bed, who was taking Cora to nursery? She doesn’t take her anywhere unless it’s gifted/work! Her weekends revolve around her Twitter mates and ale.
She chats tit!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.