Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine announcing to thousands of people that your daughter was essentially left alone in the middle of the night. Everybody knows what hotel she’s in. Cora could easily be found by some dirty weirdo. She doesn’t bleeping think at all

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I wish someone had a screen recording of the towelgate story, would love to witness her meltdown in live action.
Loved that shout before when you’d find an Internet cafe on holiday, do a quick Facebook update, then back to enjoying yourself. Sad acts like Jeff can’t put her phone down to see what’s in front of them. Oh, and the kids disco looked tit, no self respecting ‘travel blogger’ would upload that pile of crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Are my eyes going funny or has she superimposed her photoshopped body against this view?????
918A9A31-A011-464A-A782-4EB9EB2280DE.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The chronicles of fuerteventura in the wiki reads like the script for a sit com you could not make these events up 🤣🤣🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The chronicles of fuerteventura in the wiki reads like the script for a sit com you could not make these events up 🤣🤣🤣😂
Actually just been reading something about a person on holiday complaining about the birds tweeting in the morning outside their balcony
I thought “oh duck it’s Jeff” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So who’s taking the photos?? Is her quality time with Cora asking her to take pics of her or has she taken the tripod away for those selfie opportunities 🙈

As for announcing to the world her 2am antics- just madness. Great parenting from Jeff McCann- still at lest she got her sunbed this morning

Reactions: 20
Wiki updated with towelgate. God this holiday is insane
It's everything I ever wanted and more, don't want her to come back as the entertainment is off the charts😂

She's one dumb fucker, if my hubby ex said he'd left our 5y/o alone in the room I'd be straight over there dragging her home. Hmmm, maybe that's what Jeff wants 🤔

Good to see she's taken the DAB's advice and finally got off her arse and gone the beach. Wonder if Cora was invited along or lashed back into kids club

Reactions: 14
I totally missed towel gate but reading here omg I feel ashamed for her 😳 Such an angry person but obviously we are all just “jealous”.

Reactions: 7
Actually just been reading something about a person on holiday complaining about the birds tweeting in the morning outside their balcony
I thought “oh duck it’s Jeff” 🤣🤣🤣
Was that on mumsnet? I was reading a thread on there yesterday about ridiculous complaints and this was one of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The title of her Tripadvisor review , “a dull and dirty place”, did she rip that off from a review of her shop?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.