Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure that used to be on very. I’m convinced half of the tit she buys is on the drip, considering she’s ££££ rolling in it 😂😂

Cora’s webs. Very specials too!
Nah, can’t be Cora’s ones those, hers were covered in (filth) glitter ✨

Good find 😂👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been AWOL off here trying to keep up with khm but just seen that reel and bleeping legged it over here

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yous need to check her latest post out cos I cannot bleeping breathe
Wtaf is she doing she looks atrocious!!! What is she doing? Why does she have no dress sense 😭 why are her eyes so close together 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s the bleeping shape of a fridge
How is she knocking on 40’s door and saying ‘lewks’? Jesus tonight - It’s easy to let a little slang into the vocab from time to time but to memorialise it in writing on your insta and not question yourself is baffling

Reactions: 11
Cora needs to take her phone off her, embarrassing. Literally watched it cringing to death for her.

New to this thread, the brilliant title caught my eye 🤣 I've just read the wiki (again brilliant 🤣) Is this person the same as Scouse Ma? Who had a page on FB?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ll recall my previous post about the swimwear. The leopard one would not look out of place in one of those Channel 5 docus on elderly women shagging toyboys on holiday. (Not dissing them like, some of those lads are fit in them 😂 )

1628354053931.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It was probably a bit sly someone coming on and telling what her feet and fanny whiff of like but I swear I can’t look at her anymore 🤣🤣 especially since she usually has her legs apart in 99% of her pics!! Big Mac muff.
Not gonna lie I’ve been put off Big Macs for life 🤣

Reactions: 8
Cora: Mummy what are you doing, why are you trying on clothes and spinning in circles?
Jeff: duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sure that used to be on very. I’m convinced half of the tit she buys is on the drip, considering she’s ££££ rolling in it 😂😂

Cora’s webs. Very specials too!
The shoes are quite cute…when they were brand new and not full of dirt and scuffs

Reactions: 3
Just had to watch that outfit thing again 😂 she proper fuckin bums herself doesn’t she? Is it just me or does she look about 50 on that video?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.