Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good afternoon my darling DABs and bleeping dumb fucks alike, thanks to my good self for the thread suggestion 🤣 feel a bleep congratulating myself but at least I don’t take my kid to a prinny’d up Instagram farce daft cringing event wearing FILTHY PASTIED TRAINEES!!!!

@Dwight are you around to do the recap luv 💋 or if anyone else fancies having a bash feel free

As always, read the wiki

💋 xoxo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Hello DABs, I haven't had much to say lately as I've barely kept up with her antics due to a busy month, but I've been passively reading your commentary and cringing. Short enough recap of notable Meff behaviour...
- ASAGATE
- ✨the pesto bismol & discounted days old cake cafe of dreams opens✨
- Steph booked a holiday for her and Cora but, as any Mother would, totally disregarded Cora's passport expiration and had to trapse Cora around to get an emergency appointment - full disclosure here DABs, somebody may need to correct me there, idk if that's right because I caught it secondhand over here in bits... anywhooo
- Tattle get another mention... not sure why?
- Meff redecorates, taste was forgotten.
- Meff is paid to take Cora out for the day again, to nobody's surprise she doesn't manage to dress either of them well.
- We're treated to excellent parenting once again by Merseyside's best Mother having Cora hold onto her by her top while walking through town, instead of holding her hand; so Meff can of course talk to her to herself, into her phone.
- Allegedly, Steph has big mac foof.

Other than that? She's still wearing matching mint gym sets amongst other questionable yet typical Steph attire, there's still not any sign of an area for Cora in the "garden". More hair burst ads, yet still no chance of sighting a half decent hairline near Jeff any time soon.
- Steph does not represent us.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Hello DABs, I haven't had much to say lately as I've barely kept up with her antics due to a busy month, but I've been passively reading your commentary and cringing. Short enough recap of notable Meff behaviour...
- ASAGATE
- Steph booked a holiday for her and Cora but, as any Mother would, totally disregarded Cora's passport expiration and had to trapse Cora around to get an emergency appointment - full disclosure here DABs, somebody may need to correct me there, idk if that's right because I caught it secondhand over here in bits... anywhooo
- Meff is paid to take Cora out for the day again, to nobody's surprise she doesn't manage to dress either of them well.
- We're treated to excellent parenting once again by Merseyside's best Mother having Cora hold onto her by her top while walking through town, instead of holding her hand; so Meff can of course talk to her to herself, into her phone.

Other than that? She's still wearing matching mint gym sets amongst other questionable yet typical Steph attire, there's still not any sign of an area for Cora in the "garden". More hair burst ads, yet still no chance of sighting a half decent hairline near Jeff any time soon.
Bravo Dwight, bravo 👏🏻

Reactions: 8
- ASAGATE

I dont think he'd have made it up the "allegedly bit Dwight. Took me ages to get that out of him as well 🤣🤣. To be honest it was more her feet that bothered him. Think he's partial to Big Mac sauce.

Doesn't cut her toenails properly either. Had ingrows and sharp nails that cut him a few times during dirty dog days...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I dont think he'd have made it up the "allegedly bit Dwight. Took me ages to get that out of him as well 🤣🤣. To be honest it was more her feet that bothered him. Think he's partial to Big Mac sauce.

Doesn't cut her toenails properly either. Had ingrows and sharp nails that cut him a few times during dirty dog days...
I actually feel sick, oh she’ll be fuckin on one when she reads that 🤢😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
- ASAGATE

Fabulous recap! Although not sure taste was forgotten or if it just never existed in the first place?

Reactions: 7

Da duck is this about Big Macs? Please do tell 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Da duck is this about Big Macs? Please do tell 🤣🤣
I've taken liberties with the big mac but my mate said her gennys smelt of stale maccies back in the early 00s. You know if you've ever left one in your car for days?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

Omg as if it he feet couldn't get any worse....they pong and she has tallons for nails!!!! 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.