Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DABs that musty minged heart only beats for cock. JEFF THE JIZZ MUNTER.

She's definitely suffering from the side effects of too much nob. Definitely evidence of General Paresis in that doglight reel of sheow

She's insane for and from the blue vein

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She reminds me of buffalo bill in silence of the lambs. She’s got her peen hiding between her thighs, prancing about in her jumble sale clobber and looking at her reflection, saying,”I’d duck me. I’d duck me hard!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Jeff your lewk makes me puke

New to this thread, the brilliant title caught my eye 🤣 I've just read the wiki (again brilliant 🤣) Is this person the same as Scouse Ma? Who had a page on FB?
You will LOVE it here 🤣🙌🏼 they aren’t the same person, scouse ma is a woman called Elle who is mostly anonymous and just posts memes now. She is on twitter as ‘she’s dead soosan’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ha that last post,
It’s a dictionary, she’s obviously looking how to spell cappuccino…
No wonder she can’t if the book is upside down

head

Reactions: 7
Fuckin state of under the stairs. Meff 🤢

Howwww? Like how the duck can she let her house get into that state?

She hardly has her kid
She doesn’t work in the shop per sé
No freebie facials at the moment
She is not having any work done in the house that means moving things

Like wtf is she filling her days with ???

she is, undebatable, a massive scruff

Reactions: 16
When I came across this thread a couple of days ago I was reminded about scouse bird and how I was surprised about her identity as tbh I'd expected someone much younger.

I went back for a look at her blog and in 2016 - when she was 31- assuming her birth date on companies house is right - she's made a post about "things my mid twenties have taught me" claiming she'd just turned 25....

In a YouTube video she says she started the Twitter and blog in 2012 and gave up her 9-5 job to do it full time at the end of 2013. Then when I went down the rabbit hole yesterday she was claiming in a blog post she had a miscarriage in 2015 and mentioned speaking to her "boss" about it. How did she have a boss if she'd left her job 18 months previously to go self employed as a blogger?

Is she a known pathological liar? 😭

Weird things to lie about if so!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
When I came across this thread a couple of days ago I was reminded about scouse bird and how I was surprised about her identity as tbh I'd expected someone much younger.

I went back for a look at her blog and in 2016 - when she was 31- assuming her birth date on companies house is right - she's made a post about "things my mid twenties have taught me" claiming she'd just turned 25....

In a YouTube video she says she started the Twitter and blog in 2012 and gave up her 9-5 job to do it full time at the end of 2013. Then when I went down the rabbit hole yesterday she was claiming in a blog post she had a miscarriage in 2015 and mentioned speaking to her "boss" about it. How did she have a boss if she'd left her job 18 months previously to go self employed as a blogger?

Is she a known pathological liar? 😭

Weird things to lie about if so!
Oh a load of the posts aren’t by her but by guest bloggers. When she did the original blog called Handbag Vodka it was all her and actually quite funny. I got confused too as one of the blog posts was about someone living down South and then noticed there’s loads of different contributors.
Blog seems dead in the water now though like a malfunctioning Duck Bus in the dock

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Howwww? Like how the duck can she let her house get into that state?

She hardly has her kid
She doesn’t work in the shop per sé
No freebie facials at the moment
She is not having any work done in the house that means moving things

Like wtf is she filling her days with ???

she is, undebatable, a massive scruff
Haha the Horse Puncher is a lazy Meff. No wonder fellas run for the hills. Probably the type to spend all day at home doing shite then start making out how busy she's been...

Tried some dresses on
Took some photos for the gram
Had a kip
Fewmin about how busy she has been

Reactions: 6
Honestly , no man wants that long term. NONE! She’s too volatile, so far up her own arse and genuinely , does not come across as a nice person.

Imagine going back with her pissed and then trying to escape . Like a french foreign legion practice ground with all of them minging cups of tea either side of the bed. Meandering downstairs past the Sistene Chapel, through the BRIGHT YELLOW KITCHEN (trying not to be sick from sensory overload), open the door to find you’re in a love island like garden which actually just backs out onto the road. The having the scale the garden fence and end up in a modest, Crosby side street . Phoning Delta and saying you’re in scousebirds road and them sending a convoy to help a brother out.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Honestly , no man wants that long term. NONE! She’s too volatile, so far up her own arse and genuinely , does not come across as a nice person.

Imagine going back with her pissed and then trying to escape . Like a french foreign legion practice ground with all of them minging cups of tea either side of the bed. Meandering downstairs past the Sistene Chapel, through the BRIGHT YELLOW KITCHEN (trying not to be sick from sensory overload), open the door to find you’re in a love island like garden which actually just backs out onto the road. The having the scale the garden fence and end up in a modest, Crosby side street . Phoning Delta and saying you’re in scousebirds road and them sending a convoy to help a brother out.
i am CREASED 🤣🤣🤣

Past the Sistine chapel through the yellow kitchen and into love island kerbside I cannot breathe 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

DEAD ⚰💀⚰💀⚰💀

Reactions: 5

And Jeff standing there like…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.