Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve stayed in a tui magic life and it was amazing so I’m interested on that moaning

Reactions: 5
DABS, I’ve found Jeff on Tripadvisor having a right old moan!

Definitely Jeff as the review mentions the cleaner turning up at 11.30pm.

She’s moaning about having to care for Cora!!
Deffo her as look at the Egypt review from 2012 on the profile, describes some man as a ‘vacuum’ er hello Claudia Winkleman, and mentions about Mexico being great.

Reactions: 7
Odds on her booking a holiday abroad just for herself to go on in a few weeks when she gets home to make up for this one. Then says how she’s a strong, independent woman for being able to go away on her own and that it’s something we all should do.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Odds on her booking a holiday abroad just for herself to go on in a few weeks when she gets home to make up for this one. Then says how she’s a strong, independent woman for being able to go away on her own and that it’s something we all should do.
She had posted a selfie of her fumin face with a caption I’m gonna need a holiday to get over this one….that was last night. She is just a car crash of a woman

Reactions: 15
I have lurked forever... but omg could she make it anymore obvious that she’s trying to get some kind of upgrade at the hotel? Probably put the blood there herself! Also pretty sure the hotel can’t control the temperature of the wind - wtf 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Claims she is turning over a million quid per year and books a £500 week’s all inclusive 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
the inconvenience of having to take your kid everywhere you go like the toilet and the BAR 😂😂😂 she's such a bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
imagine taking your kid who you hardly see, on holiday and moan you can’t do anything! twit! Kids club shouldn’t even be entering her head. Get out and take her the fuckin beach! If anything, any decent parent who was a “blogger” would either stay off social media the time they’re there and enjoy it, or bombard their Instagram with photos of them and the kid having a ball on the beach, or anywhere else that isn’t on the complex.
She really doesn’t know how to be a parent, does she?! It’s like alien to her.
That trip advisor review!?!!! 😂😂😂
Sitting on her balcony, fewmin she can’t get any holiday cock cos this kid is holding her back
Vile Tory

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
OMG OMG OMG that tripadvisor review is INCREDIBLE! It shows what an awful mother she is.

Poor her having to take her daughter everywhere with her! Oh no what ashame. She has to go the bar and take Cora, she has to use the toilet and take Cora, she has to take Cora everywhere! DAB's is this not called PARENTING???

The woman is a fukin disgrace and the child needs taking off her by social services.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Claims she is turning over a million quid per year and books a £500 week’s all inclusive 🤣🤣
To be fair, I did ask her on fb that I thought she was a millionaire and out of all the people who comment on her posts, she actually tried to me, saying,”no?”
Hahahahaha! Swipe up so I get the commission but not tell you where I bought my tit clobber from cause you’ll get it from there direct

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Also who pays extra money to be near the kids club?! Surely it can’t be that far away! Obviously planned on her being there the whole time ☹

Reactions: 14

This is hilarious! What a Karen!! What bleeping planet is she on… she absolutely despises being a mother doesn’t she. I hope Paul reads here & sees it because if I was him I’d be on the first plane over to get Cora back. She was RELYING on that kids club wasn’t she!!? She’s shown herself for the absolute bleep she is

why is she complaining about taking her child everywhere with her ? You should want to you freak, she’s a kid & you’re in aforeign country. bleeping Kate McCann over here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So the soft twit takes her kid on holiday and expects everyone else to look after her?!!! Omg I’d love nothing more than a week away just me and my daughter, pure quality bonding time. She’s fucked in the head

Brummie this is outstanding work. DAB of the week award goes to you. I’ll be putting these straight in the wiki 🤣🤣💋

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She had posted a selfie of her fumin face with a caption I’m gonna need a holiday to get over this one….that was last night. She is just a car crash of a woman
Ahhh so she has, not surprised it was I not we. She’ll need another holiday, Cora can do one.

Reactions: 9
I remember her going on holiday with her a couple of years ago and as a mum myself I always used to find it mad that she was able to read books while away! You can’t take your eyes off them (or I don’t!) so I haven’t read a book around the pool since before I had them! It’s clear she signs her into kids club for the day. As I said earlier, you have to book them them in via an app the day before so kids club wasn’t closed on day 1, she just wasn’t there to book a slot the day before.
They only do 1.5 hour sessions and that’s it a day. This is to give everyone a fair go as only 10-15 kids are allowed per session (Covid)
Entertainment wasn’t cancelled last night with no notice - the tui team don’t work Mondays, they usually put an alternative local act on.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have lurked forever... but omg could she make it anymore obvious that she’s trying to get some kind of upgrade at the hotel? Probably put the blood there herself! Also pretty sure the hotel can’t control the temperature of the wind - wtf 🙈
I knew someone who used to plant hair in food, I bet she’ll do that next

Lol the way she thinks she was a ‘travel blogger’ too, real travel bloggers do not go on all inclusives in British dominated resorts with package companies. Not slating them like, my parents only used Thomsons and Airtours (as it was then) as it is easier with kids, but ‘real’ travellers are quick to call bloggers out on that.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Can’t stop thinking of what is going through Cora’s mind. Being a parent is hard but this is her opportunity to really connect with her child. Take her on days out and see new things. That poor child will just be thinking she isn’t good enough and that breaks my heart. I have hated her for a long time but she has taken this too far now. I’ve got 2 kids and I’ve never once put them in a holiday club on holiday, they want to be with me. It’s fine if you do put them in of course but to rely on it as your bleeping childcare services is insane. Poor Cora. She’s definitely trying to get the holiday for free isn’t she. Absolute gobshite.

Paul if you’re reading this, go and get your daughter please mate.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
If she knows that planes don’t serve food anymore then why didn’t she pack sandwiches and snacks for the plane? When we go away we’re carrying more food than Sherpa Tenzig onto that plane as it wards off boredom more than anything else. Everyone knows to take a packed lunch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s fine if you do put them in of course but to rely on it as your bleeping childcare services is insane. Poor Cora.
Mine only go to those themed parties that you pay extra for. They’re usually on in the evenings before dinner. Can’t get mine out the pool.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.