Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
DABS, I’ve found Jeff on Tripadvisor having a right old moan!

Definitely Jeff as the review mentions the cleaner turning up at 11.30pm.

She’s moaning about having to care for Cora!!
This is hilarious! What a Karen!! What fucking planet is she on… she absolutely despises being a mother doesn’t she. I hope Paul reads here & sees it because if I was him I’d be on the first plane over to get Cora back. She was RELYING on that kids club wasn’t she!!? She’s shown herself for the absolute cunt she is

why is she complaining about taking her child everywhere with her ? You should want to you freak, she’s a kid & you’re in aforeign country. Fucking Kate McCann over here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

davidsdead

VIP Member
Leaving a 1* review clearly identifying yourself on day one is never a good idea is it, they’re deffo spitting in her Fanta lemon.

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
When I came across this thread a couple of days ago I was reminded about scouse bird and how I was surprised about her identity as tbh I'd expected someone much younger.

I went back for a look at her blog and in 2016 - when she was 31- assuming her birth date on companies house is right - she's made a post about "things my mid twenties have taught me" claiming she'd just turned 25....

In a YouTube video she says she started the Twitter and blog in 2012 and gave up her 9-5 job to do it full time at the end of 2013. Then when I went down the rabbit hole yesterday she was claiming in a blog post she had a miscarriage in 2015 and mentioned speaking to her "boss" about it. How did she have a boss if she'd left her job 18 months previously to go self employed as a blogger?

Is she a known pathological liar? 😭

Weird things to lie about if so!

• Wow
  • Heart

Brummiebird

VIP Member
I can’t get past the woman who openly admits to loving scranning arseholes moaning about hygiene standards. She slept with Jake Cureton ffs!
The bed sheets and pillows are going to need binning after coming into contact with her herpes riddled minge.

• Haha
  • Sick

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
Ahem
Put her in key worker school when she isn’t a key worker
Uses breakfast and after school club even though no need
Made the statement “I have to take her with me every time I go to the bar or the toilet” on a trip advisor review criticising the lack of kids club.
Left child at beauty parlour.

but that’s just what we see. Off camera it’s different

• Heart

Rosieposiepie

“Look, Dabs!! I haven’t read about my maccies whiffing minge. I didn’t really buy femfresh. Just saying it for the people who are jealous of me “

Also, she looks like King Kong hanging off the Empire State Building in that black monstrosity of a dress in her meffy video, wearing oxfam rejects. Just to add… why does she look like she’s letting a big mac boff going in this photo?View attachment 700178
She has seen the other mums wearing chunky trainers at that Glamify event and gone and bought herself some 😂 get yer scuffed Ted Baker pumps back on soft girl, you look out of your comfort zone trying to follow fashion trends 😂.
Also, whilst you are ordering yourself trainers get your daughter some that don’t look like they have been found in Colomendy’s lost property cupboard!

• Haha

davidsdead

VIP Member
Aww I still remember the lecture she gave me about how meat was bad for the planet and how unhealthy it is for your body because meat sits in your intestines for longer than any other food. She’s took down that highlight now sadly.
I refuse to take advice on what is good for my body from a women who took Jake Curetons cock in every hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
So the soft twat takes her kid on holiday and expects everyone else to look after her?!!! Omg I’d love nothing more than a week away just me and my daughter, pure quality bonding time. She’s fucked in the head

DABS, I’ve found Jeff on Tripadvisor having a right old moan!

Definitely Jeff as the review mentions the cleaner turning up at 11.30pm.

She’s moaning about having to care for Cora!!
Brummie this is outstanding work. DAB of the week award goes to you. I’ll be putting these straight in the wiki 🤣🤣💋

• Heart

Rosieposiepie

She went to the beach to take some selfies with her tripod 😂
Which was on the doorstep of the hotel…. So she took 9 steps away from the actual hotel…
Turtle farm, or whatever it was, was “just down the road” but she tried to look adventurous by saying it was in the middle of nowhere once she got there and found it shut…

17399369-2FA1-4A26-98B0-E39B7EEF11E9.jpeg

There ya go Jeffrey. Updated your Instagram account for you ♥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

davidsdead

VIP Member
Obv hasn’t been catching up on tattle, I did tell ya there’s no kids club on a Monday Jeff 🤣🤣 tui staff don’t work Mondays ☀ ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Yerma

VIP Member
Bring back the days when you’d go away for two weeks and find an Internet cafe for one hour to put on Facebook ‘having a ballllll’ then get back to your holiday. Bad ming. What a life.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chunkywithopinions

If there was blood in my room I would be absolutely fucking LIVID to be honest, and it would make me more susceptible to pick up on other things that I wouldn’t normally moan about cos my back would already be up. Blood in a room in the middle of a pandemic is absolutely unacceptable.

When a good AI sees a late flight coming in, they do normally put something aside for them to eat/drink, at least in my experience they have.

A cleaner knocking at 11:30pm? Again - unacceptable.

A family all inclusive at somewhere like this hotel is ideal for kids so I get why she’s gone there too - it’s just a family holiday in the sun with stuff for kids which is what you need when they’re young. Kids club - fucking great when you want a little sunbathe and time out here and there but when you’ve just arrived and literally not even been the pool with the kid - wtf?! It’s a bonus not a necessity, you take your kid on holiday to spend time with them.

It’s no secret that we are in a pandemic - email the hotel ahead and see what the protocol is for the area in terms of entertainment etc. If you choose to go on holiday then you automatically take on the regulations in that country and Spain is a bit stricter than the uk. It’s not a fucking plan to piss off the single mums who go abroad with their kid on their own - it’s a pandemic. She’s not the only single mum in the world - get on YouTube there’s hundreds of videos of single mums taking their kids abroad on their own. It’s a hard, hard job but fucking hell, I had a single mum, it’s not a new thing.

All in all I get some of it, but the kids club shit is madness to me. This time last year we were holed up and not allowed to see any other fucker - it’s a proper first world problem moaning about there being no kids club on the all inclusive holiday you’ve been able to book and pay for when people out there are literally on the bones of their arses cos they’ve lost jobs.

• Heart
  • Angry

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
Steph is a person who goes through life feeling as though she is under attack from some party or other. Sometimes it’s men, sometimes it’s TUI, sometimes it’s strangers. She therefore is constantly feeling as though she is counterattacking and defending herself against these perceived attacks.

Fuerteventura is notoriously windy. In face she has mentioned that before herself. The likelihood is the towels have blown off having been on the beds for such a long time.

Stephs immediate assumption is “someone has thrown my towels into the pool”. She then responds from a place of counter attack throwing some probably innocent people’s towels away.

people like this will always find themselves in confrontation, because their perception is “I’m under attack”.

Professional Victim.

• Heart

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
Wish she’d stop moaning about her fucking holiday. Some of us would kill to get away right now but cba due to the global pandemic. Also, you could be in Afghanistan Jeff. Count your blessings girl 🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

cbdgummybear

“So, a lot of people have been messaging me to ask why I’m isolating. Well, I got Covid from the hotel and now I’m going to persecute TUI and demand a refund because some dirty infected bastard had the AUDACITY to be in the same place as me. Disgusting. I almost forgot I was there with my daughter thanks to TUI!
Me and my young employee had to WAIT 40 MINUTES for the results. Again, all thanks to TUI. The pcr tests cost me £100 and I almost forgot to buy another for that tiny person that’s been following me around for some reason, distracting me from talking into my phone. Swipe up to a link where you can buy a scousebird hates German men and towels T-shirt “

• Haha
I usually just lurk but her antics have enraged me more than usual. Who the fuck leaves there kid in a hotel room at 2 am in the morning alone? At any time alone actually. What an irresponsible moron. That poor little girl. Anything could have happened to her, but getting your towels out is obviously more important than your daughters safety. I am fuming honestly. Then that smug face into the camera, she knocks me sick. I actually knew Paul quite well back in the day, long before Jeff and he was actually really sound, can't speak for how he is now mind but its clear he dotes on Cora which is more than that big fodded clown.

• Haha

Nosymare

Putting aside her lack of interest in her beautiful daughter (well done Paul on how she's turning out, you're doing a great job)...HOW does she find the nerve to call herself a travel and food (sorry scran...) blogger!? She's literally bounced around an all inclusive in Spain like a giant angry gruffalo. Gobbing off about the cleaning and kids discos...hardly travel blogger stuff is it 🤣🤣🤣 Settle down hen and read a book would you.

• Haha

cbdgummybear

Do you ever get to the stage where you can’t even take the piss anymore? Playing devils advocate here but what is her appeal to anyone? She’s just like a Very knock offs catalogue model. Walking in her reels like an orc from lord of the mings. That condescending smirk and point at the camera on her reels is cringe as fuck. She’s uses the typical narcissistic phrases like Donald Trump does. “A lot of people have asked me”. No, they haven’t at all.
That cringey “middle aged mum at a school disco” video was the last straw. She’s totally irrelevant and still living in the 90’s

• Haha
  • Heart

That’sOk

VIP Member
DF4FE321-DBB1-4F9F-872E-2E400C66AC80.jpeg
5CD4F99C-468A-4D3E-BBE7-1782A700A25C.jpeg

His face is what we are all thinking hun. Why is she even filming him the weird cock chaser 😂

Proper embarrassing dancing around at a free party with a load of 18 year olds because she has no mates. Go home

• Haha