Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not one bit arsed about Cora is she! Wasnt there someone on here who had a kid in the same school, the mums WhatsApp groups and gossip groups at the gates must be having a field day!!
I can confirm that we are indeed having an absolute bleeping field day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Wow, the jawline is beautiful.
A brilliant advert for Morpheus 8 and MJ…
😆 the chin, the slippers, the waistline, the dressing gown, the hair…
The neighbours overlooking the ‘sunken garden’ must be wondering why a middle aged women is filming herself doing the washing ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Slightly off subject but I’m howling off Paul’s Barnet does he straighten it?

Yeah I agree with the comments about him he does seem like a really good dad

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Three cringey reels in one day?! Jeff you are really spoiling us DABs, you know how much we love them!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine buying one of her worn, returned dresses 🤮🤮🤮 god only knows what you could end up catching from her 🤢

D2BD30F1-2B00-4D58-9E2F-51A720389E6B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I can't pretend to speak for men. They are weird enough as it is but I can imagine her being the type of partner that sits on her phone all night whilst watching the TV (I'm projecting some of my own guilt here 🤣🤣) and then flips if she isn't being paid attention.

Her social is so scatty that I can't believe for one second any man would be able to work out how to put up with her. It would be like all fine one minute and carnage the next with her.

I'm scouse bird don't ya know. No love you have a rotten fanny, zero dress sense, a chin like Bruce Forsyth and the parenting skills of Rose West.

Poor kid is going to grow up with levels of anxiety that are unparalleled.

Oh and the bleeping socks jesus christ. I don't believe its ok to do that. Its enabling dirty perverted weirdos. Even when saying each to their own.

• Haha
She literally put me off my Maccies earlier ya know, I’m traumatised from @Ranger description of her smelly quarter pounder

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She literally put me off my Maccies earlier ya know, I’m traumatised from @Ranger description of her smelly quarter pounder
Hope the grease dripped down your chin. Honestly though you cant let one crusty clam put you off an entire cuisine

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't pretend to speak for men. They are weird enough as it is but I can imagine her being the type of partner that sits on her phone all night whilst watching the TV (I'm projecting some of my own guilt here 🤣🤣) and then flips if she isn't being paid attention.

Her social is so scatty that I can't believe for one second any man would be able to work out how to put up with her. It would be like all fine one minute and carnage the next with her.

I'm scouse bird don't ya know. No love you have a rotten fanny, zero dress sense, a chin like Bruce Forsyth and the parenting skills of Rose West.

Poor kid is going to grow up with levels of anxiety that are unparalleled.

Oh and the bleeping socks jesus christ. I don't believe its ok to do that. Its enabling dirty perverted weirdos. Even when saying each to their own.
You know what, I think she’s one of those women who meets someone and completely adjusts her personality to make out they’ve got loads in common. Just for example if she met someone who done yoga, all of a sudden she would be into yoga, if she met someone who hiked, she would be hiking etc etc.

An initial way of hooking people in, it’s classic with narcissists that they try to charm people and make them like them, offering up a version of themselves that they want people to think is who they are. Problem with that is, when it’s not genuine, cracks always show. Probably one of the reasons most of her friendships go to tit and people don’t stick around for long.

Reactions: 22
You know what, I think she’s one of those women who meets someone and completely adjusts her personality to make out they’ve got loads in common. Just for example if she met someone who done yoga, all of a sudden she would be into yoga, if she met someone who hiked, she would be hiking etc etc.

An initial way of hooking people in, it’s classic with narcissists that they try to charm people and make them like them, offering up a version of themselves that they want people to think is who they are. Problem with that is, when it’s not genuine, cracks always show. Probably one of the reasons most of her friendships go to tit and people don’t stick around for long.
100% agree!!!!

Reactions: 4

this is 💯

it’s the only logical explanation for the socks.

I’m trying to think of circumstances which would lead me to post sweaty socks to someone and then publicise the fact 🤔

so I’m fortunate enough to not *need* to have to sell sweaty socks. Presumably so is she.

im not in the sex industry. Neither is she.

if I were to be approached to sell my socks, I would think ew, the bleeping cheek. And move on with my life. And it is here Steph and I differ.

but then ok, you’ve chose to sell your socks, perhaps you view it as a good side hustle. Whatever. Why would you then inform all your followers about it?

it doesn’t command respect. BUT I think she’s drawing a weird validation from it. “This man wants my socks”. Doesn’t recognise the kink is in the element of revulsion.

Last edited:

Exactly right

Reactions: 3
I am not an expert but I can pretty much tell that she has written that text from sock man herself. How sad! The use of ‘deffo’ and xx at the end

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.