Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish she’d stop moaning about her bleeping holiday. Some of us would kill to get away right now but cba due to the global pandemic. Also, you could be in Afghanistan Jeff. Count your blessings girl 🙄.
Exactly!! Jeff moaning she can’t get it away on her hols!
I saw a picture of some women in Afghanistan on the streets on insta and originally it looked like something from the handmaids tale 😳😩

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Really unsure for I’m more ashamed for her chain on the glasses, or 40 likes on her last FB post, just can’t decide

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am flabbergasted at her complaining about every single thing. She is absolutely tone deaf. The vast majority of people are thankful for a trip in a caravan in North Wales, ESPECIALLY after the last 12-18 months. What a vapid, selfish witch.

Reactions: 22
I am flabbergasted at her complaining about every single thing. She is absolutely tone deaf. The vast majority of people are thankful for a trip in a caravan in North Wales, ESPECIALLY after the last 12-18 months. What a vapid, selfish witch.
I wonder how much she charges for her caravan in Rhyl or wherever it is 🧐 I just tried to look using the link she has previously given on Airbnb but couldn’t see anything, bet she charges about £300 for a weekend

Reactions: 6
I cannot believe she has written the sentence “I have to get her out the pool every time I want to go the bar” on a trip advisor review complaining there is no kids club on.

like can we all just take a moment to digest that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I cannot believe she has written the sentence “I have to get her out the pool every time I want to go the bar” on a trip advisor review complaining there is no kids club on.

i bet she is also one of those skanks who screeches ‘just piss in the pool’ when her child says they need the toilet.

• Haha

bleeping shocking innit. I’ve been laughing throughout the day at this whole shabang but on a serious note it’s not even funny. The AUDACITY

Reactions: 18
I want them to write back and say you know if you didn’t drink so much you wouldn’t need the toilet that often and then you could just go a normal amount of times WITH your daughter

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The rolls are fine. The caption is not. Why would she not have pictures with her own daughter anyway? Even ones at home? I bet I have more photos with my friends' kids than Jeff does with her own child. It's absolutely shocking. Cannot get over it. bleeping make an effort for once in your bleeping life you narcissistic, old woman reeking, weapon. She only riles me because she's going to be so damaging for her child's mental health, not to mental anyone who messaged her that day who were sad and ruined her mood. duck off. Selfish bint.

Personally if I was on holiday alone with my child I wouldn’t want to drink imagine something happening and your pissed! No chance I wouldn’t dream of it

Reactions: 17
Imagine being sat next to her doing her silly reels whilst trying to sunbathe and relax 🙄
BA900F62-EB51-4D81-85D8-A66AB35CF0FF.jpeg

Can someone please point Sam in the right direction of the review so they can see the full story and her complaining about having to supervise and look after her own child

88804C93-B7A5-4118-B4D3-4F515BF55C94.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Literally never even thought my mum could be a narcissist until recently with spotting the similarities of her and Jeff. Always thought she was bipolar or something 🤣

I read up and found this website https://www.choosingtherapy.com/narcissistic-parent/
And literally it’s like describing my life!
My dad was an absolute narcissist, I didn't know the word as a teen but years later and reflecting after him passing away I now know the reason of our our tit relationship (after blaming myself for the mostmif it)

Ugh I couldn't leave the house without a snack for my 5 year old never mind travelling to another country without giving her at least a butty. Can't believe she purposely paid extra for the room to be closer to kids club in order to lash poor Cora in early doors.

She's an embarrassment of a mother imagine telling everyone on the first day she got there she was waiting for the kids club to open. I can imagine it being really hard as a single parent and not sticking up for Jeff at all but it would prob cross my mind half way through the holiday to stick mine in for a little afternoon as my kid is hard bleeping work at times 👿. However that's after we had done all the sightseeing and waterparks out of the hotel first. Poor Cora didn't have a chance to unpack her suit case!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Few weeks ago she said this will be the first holiday she’s away with Cora and won’t have the trouble of a man ruining it (no man should ever have interfered with a holiday with your child anyway) but now she’s complaining about actually spending time with her? Just when I thought this bleep couldn’t shock me anymore. Should have had her tubes tied years ago she knocks me sick

My dad was an absolute narcissist, I didn't know the word as a teen but years later and reflecting after him passing away I now know the reason of our our tit relationship (after blaming myself for the mostmif it)

Ugh I couldn't leave the house without a snack for my 5 year old never mind travelling to another country without giving her at least a butty. Can't believe she purposely paid extra for the room to be closer to kids club in order to lash poor Cora in early doors.

She's an embarrassment of a mother imagine telling everyone on the first day she got there she was waiting for the kids club to open. I can imagine it being really hard as a single parent and not sticking up for Jeff at all but it would prob cross my mind half way through the holiday to stick mine in for a little afternoon as my kid is hard bleeping work at times 👿. However that's after we had done all the sightseeing and waterparks out of the hotel first. Poor Cora didn't have a chance to unpack her suit case!
I don’t think it’s hard at all on your own. Used to take my daughter away on my own every year even when I was in a relationship as I loved the quality time together just us two

Reactions: 15
[QUOTE=" kids club in order to lash poor Cora in early doors.

[/QUOTE]

yeah I’ve always considered the kids club to be something my child MIGHT like to do, not definitely will be doing and we’ll all be fuming if it’s shut

Reactions: 11
1. Why is our favourite millionaire in a twin room?
2. Look at poor little Cora tootling along waaaayyyy to far behind her with her headphones on… my son is 10 but if we were in a strange place there is no way I would be letting him walk behind me like that when bench busy talking to the strangers in my phone
6D1E9A82-9BB0-4A15-8875-6BCAAF7EC8DB.png

525DCA1A-E382-4446-A39D-264B93E360C5.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
DABS have seen all her stories today and can only say she is a horrible bleep with serious mental health issues.

If I was Paul I would be on the 1st flight there to get his daughter back.

Steph because you cannot offload Cora into a kids club so you can get cock, grow up and stop been a twit.

And she goes on about hygiene this is the whale who eats dinner from bed, has loads of unwashed mugs in her bedroom and takes photos of her sanitary towel hanging out....dirty witch.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.