Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DABS, I’ve found Jeff on Tripadvisor having a right old moan!

Definitely Jeff as the review mentions the cleaner turning up at 11.30pm.

She’s moaning about having to care for Cora!!
this is absolutely OUTSTANDING work

I must admit, I doubted if that review was legit. I mean who would describe themselves as marching down to reception. Or complaining that things were taking longer than usual during a pandemic. But there’s previous reviews from years ago from holidays that she’s talked about. I am gobsmacked! Can someone PLEASE update the wiki with this legendary behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20210816-093925_1.jpg
just thought I'd have a gander at GB Paul's page and just clicked on a photo not far from the top. And saw Jeff posted that comment. Is it her being serious or? Like it's probably more tongue in cheek but after this bullshit on holiday about kids club and leaving her own kid at her party, Steffany isn't allowed to even utter these words. Joke or no.

Also Jeff (genuinely from a trusted source) has bad breath. Pass it on.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Who the duck doesn’t get a Burger King or a boots meal deal in the airport anyway who in the 2021st year of our lord is relying on plane food

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If she knows that planes don’t serve food anymore then why didn’t she pack sandwiches and snacks for the plane? When we go away we’re carrying more food than Sherpa Tenzig onto that plane as it wards off boredom more than anything else. Everyone knows to take a packed lunch!
Hehe my mum saves up her boots points amd splurges on meal deals in the airport!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Who the duck doesn’t get a Burger King or a boots meal deal in the airport anyway who in the 2021st year of our lord is relying on plane food
Yeah and tui haven’t served proper meals for abar 10 yrs, it went down the easyjet route of sandwiches and chunky chips long back. Only ‘proper’ airlines like captain canine’s ex employer Emirates have food. (Any excuse for me to piss myself laughing at that again)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a horrible self centred prick.
On holiday in a bar lying down?? And just palming Cora off by making her do drawings while Jeff gets pissed and doesn’t have to talk to her. If kids club is cancelled again, take her on a ducking day trip or to the local water park, you stingy cock-obsessed twit.

I feel so so sorry for Cora 😩 honestly the more and more I see of Jeff, I’m convinced her and my mum are twins. So I literally want to go get Cora and bundle her in a massive hug and be like come live with me and we can go the park everyday and play. Purely because I know how much it’s going to affect her growing up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She's such a bleeping liar, they are serving food on planes right now, just not the free tray meals (and they stopped for all short haul flights under six hours yearsssss ago didn't they?) food you've got to pay for like baguettes, toasties and the usual general snacks, plus full bar service - plane travel is one of the most "normal" things right now in my opinion if you ignore the masks. (source - I've done EasyJet flights back in July, my dad flew Tui the other week and my friend has done Ryanair this month)

Nothing better than a Boots meal deal on a flight though! Even when I go long haul and have a meal and a snack included I need my duck wrap, some popcorn and room temperature coke zero!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's such a bleeping liar, they are serving food on planes right now, just not the free tray meals (and they stopped for all short haul flights under six hours yearsssss ago didn't they?) food you've got to pay for like baguettes, toasties and the usual general snacks, plus full bar service - plane travel is one of the most "normal" things right now in my opinion if you ignore the masks. (source - I've done EasyJet flights back in July, my dad flew Tui the other week and my friend has done Ryanair this month)

Nothing better than a Boots meal deal on a flight though! Even when I go long haul and have a meal and a snack included I need my duck wrap, some popcorn and room temperature coke zero!
Are you me? I always get that boots food 🤣🤣🤣
The best thing about flying is getting a boots meal deal!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a horrible self centred prick.
On holiday in a bar lying down?? And just palming Cora off by making her do drawings while Jeff gets pissed and doesn’t have to talk to her. If kids club is cancelled again, take her on a ducking day trip or to the local water park, you stingy cock-obsessed twit.

I feel so so sorry for Cora 😩 honestly the more and more I see of Jeff, I’m convinced her and my mum are twins. So I literally want to go get Cora and bundle her in a massive hug and be like come live with me and we can go the park everyday and play. Purely because I know how much it’s going to affect her growing up.
Completely agree in everything you've said here. It does affect you when you're older for sure, having narcissists for parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All this talk of food is reminding me of…………
…………
………….,,,
RICHMONDSSSSSSS
ROASTING ON A YANKEE CANDLE!

and all inclusive rectal banqueting.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She was too busy eating free croissants in the free vip lounge to think about feeding her daughter properly

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Completely agree in everything you've said here. It does affect you when you're older for sure, having narcissists for parents.
Literally never even thought my mum could be a narcissist until recently with spotting the similarities of her and Jeff. Always thought she was bipolar or something 🤣

I read up and found this website https://www.choosingtherapy.com/narcissistic-parent/
And literally it’s like describing my life!

Reactions: 8
If there was blood in my room I would be absolutely bleeping LIVID to be honest, and it would make me more susceptible to pick up on other things that I wouldn’t normally moan about cos my back would already be up. Blood in a room in the middle of a pandemic is absolutely unacceptable.

When a good AI sees a late flight coming in, they do normally put something aside for them to eat/drink, at least in my experience they have.

A cleaner knocking at 11:30pm? Again - unacceptable.

A family all inclusive at somewhere like this hotel is ideal for kids so I get why she’s gone there too - it’s just a family holiday in the sun with stuff for kids which is what you need when they’re young. Kids club - bleeping great when you want a little sunbathe and time out here and there but when you’ve just arrived and literally not even been the pool with the kid - wtf?! It’s a bonus not a necessity, you take your kid on holiday to spend time with them.

It’s no secret that we are in a pandemic - email the hotel ahead and see what the protocol is for the area in terms of entertainment etc. If you choose to go on holiday then you automatically take on the regulations in that country and Spain is a bit stricter than the uk. It’s not a bleeping plan to piss off the single mums who go abroad with their kid on their own - it’s a pandemic. She’s not the only single mum in the world - get on YouTube there’s hundreds of videos of single mums taking their kids abroad on their own. It’s a hard, hard job but bleeping hell, I had a single mum, it’s not a new thing.

All in all I get some of it, but the kids club tit is madness to me. This time last year we were holed up and not allowed to see any other fucker - it’s a proper first world problem moaning about there being no kids club on the all inclusive holiday you’ve been able to book and pay for when people out there are literally on the bones of their arses cos they’ve lost jobs.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
View attachment 714445
Wow. What a bleep. Anyone else look forward to going away and spending some quality time with their kids? Yano between hardly seeing them due to working and them being at school. She hardly sees Cora as it is…. Fancy going on holiday by yourself with your daughter and raging the kids club is shut. Bummer for you Steph. Take ya head out ya phone, put ya tits away and play with ya kid! Vile.
I feel really sad for Cora. There’s no way she’s not picking up on this, she knows full well her mum doesn’t want to spend time with her

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.