Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some new DABs liking my posts from thread 3 šŸ¤£šŸ‘€šŸ‘€
They're in for a rough bleeping ride šŸ¤£
She'll probably get hit by a wave and blame Tui as well. Tui can't catch a break. Can't believe she booked the absolute cheapest package holiday and is whining so much. First world problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone been past the tat bazaar recently? Are they down to one plastic chair outside?

The sobbing on a sun lounger you refer to was Jake dumping her 2019.

she did also sob on a sun lounger 2020 but that was when she was on off with DrBadmanTing who it later transpired was married and sales assistant in spec savers.

Nb.
ā€œWhy have I just waited 40 minutes in reception with a mask onā€ - because youā€™re an argumentative twit Steph. Put your phone down and go and build a sandcastle. The 70euro situation can be easily rectified via email on your return.

i can confirm it was tiny. Sheā€™s making out like it was some sort of crime scene. It was also fresh she said (on her trip advisor review) so sheā€™s probably been bitten by a mosquito when she was asleep (likely that big spot on her face) and got her own blood on the bleeping pillow.
Hereā€™s the reason for the bloodā€¦

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
They're in for a rough bleeping ride šŸ¤£
She'll probably get hit by a wave and blame Tui as well. Tui can't catch a break. Can't believe she booked the absolute cheapest package holiday and is whining so much. First world problems.
Was literally just going to say what else is she going to blame on Tui šŸ¤£

Also she says ā€˜duck the trollsā€™ in one of her stories last night whilst Cora is sat next to her, another example of her fine parenting skills šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it Tuiā€™s fault now that ALL THE GERMANS got up before her?

plain and simple straight to the point- thread suggestionā€¦

#20 itā€™s all TUIs fault

bleeping whopper!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Is it Tuiā€™s fault now that ALL THE GERMANS got up before her?

plain and simple straight to the point- thread suggestionā€¦

#20 itā€™s all TUIs fault

bleeping whopper!
Thread suggestion : Jeff's parenting is crap, but Tui you're taking the rap

Also another suggestion
Jeff's in the pub..but where's Cora? in kids club.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I canā€™t deal with this smelly bleeping man head, I actually want to kick her bald, huge spotted head right in.

Honestly canā€™t believe how up her own tramps arse she is.

I genuinely used to like this girl, now I cannot stand her.

Iā€™m all for being confident and loving yourself but when you think youā€™re superior and look down at everyone else.. nah witch.

Scruffy, sweaty bleep šŸ¤¬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh sheā€™s coming for the vegans now?! Right, excuse the pun, but Iā€™m going ham on this witch! šŸ˜”
Vegans are such an easy target, itā€™s boring. Soz I wanna save the planet and avoid animal suffering-what a twit I am.
Plus, isnā€™t big fod a pretend vegetarian?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg can you imagine her , riled up in the Spanish heat , waiting being Margaret and Dave from Donny who are booking a coach trip , her with her sunnies on a chain and mask on overheating hahahaha

Bloody walrus - GO AND ENJOY YOUR CHILD YOU EMBARRASSMENT

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh sheā€™s coming for the vegans now?! Right, excuse the pun, but Iā€™m going ham on this witch! šŸ˜”
Vegans are such an easy target, itā€™s boring. Soz I wanna save the planet and avoid animal suffering-what a twit I am.
Plus, isnā€™t big fod a pretend vegetarian?

She was vegan for about 2 minutes then went back to eating meat. NEVER trust anyone that does that!

Sad bastard actually thinks sheā€™s funny

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She was vegan for about 2 minutes then went back to eating meat. NEVER trust anyone that does that!

Sad bastard actually thinks sheā€™s funny
Oh one of them was she? Like the ones who go vegan for 2 minutes, eat only bread and bananas then claim they nearly died šŸ™„. I know the ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh one of them was she? Like the ones who go vegan for 2 minutes, eat only bread and bananas then claim they nearly died šŸ™„. I know the ones.

Yep. Fuckin dumb witch. Although since sheā€™s getting no cock I suppose she has to get some meat somewhere šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.