Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her mind some aggressive Germans (a nationality she has taken a strong dislike to) have come along, targeted her specifically, thrown her towels into the pool and then put their own towels on the beds. It doesn’t matter that this makes no rational sense.

This face just sums her entire persona up. One smug, self centred, entitled narcissistic. She has no maternal instinct. She looks like she’s babysitting someone else’s kid. It’s like there’s no connection
and here she is having retaliated and won this battle . The battle that only ever existed in her mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve been here too long 😂😂
Platinum triple stars for you 🤣🤣

This face just sums her entire persona up. One smug, self centred, entitled narcissistic. She has no maternal instinct. She looks like she’s babysitting someone else’s kid. It’s like there’s no connection
Head like one of those giant wooden spoons my Nan used to hang on the kitchen wall

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I genuinely wonder, does she actually believe the bullshit she spouts? Like how can she look in the mirror and genuinely think her outfits/hair/lips look good?
Surely she can see how other mothers behave around their young children and realise she doesn’t have that type of relationship with hers?

Suppose that’s what narcissists do though, see no wrong in themselves and blame all the negativity on other peoples jealousy or issues…

Jeff mate, nobody and I mean nobody is jealous or envious of you! I have an amazing relationship with my kids, I have loads of actual mates, and I’m not build like a fuckin fridge freezer. Soz abar you!

Jeff the screff, the shithouse sized meff
Walks like a tank and talks a load of wank
Think the public adore er but we’re wondering #wherescora

🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone else think this 2am towel dash is a smokescreen for her roaming round looking for cock 🤔 I’m mystified why anybody would think it’s just fine to leave their child, alone in a hotel room, she needs lashing in the bin this poor excuse of a woman, deffo not a Scouse Bird ❌❌❌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Anyone else think this 2am towel dash is a smokescreen for her roaming round looking for cock 🤔 I’m mystified why anybody would think it’s just fine to leave their child, alone in a hotel room, she needs lashing in the bin this poor excuse of a woman, deffo not a Scouse Bird ❌❌❌
I did say she’d be sat out all night with a waiter

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Joined today to add my two pence worth on KH thread now over to this meff
If I saw that tank at the pool side chatting into her phone and giggling like a absolute twit whilst her little baby fighting for her attention I’d have to say something.
Probs on Spanish tinder whilst Cora is napping… oh now she’s completed tinder hasn’t she. Dog.
Absolute man head of a woman, poor Cora!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t believe she’s announced to 100k plus bots people that she left her 6 year old daughter in bed on her own in a hotel in a foreign country

actually I bleeping can

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She has deleted the story about towelgate… obviously realised how much an absolute tit she sounded believing some poor couple had a vendetta against her and threw her towels in the pool when they clearly just blew into the pool from the bleeping wind she moaned about the day earlier… what do you expect Jeff? You put towels out at 2am 😂 of course they aren’t going to be in the same place a few hours later when it’s bleeping windy at that place!?
Or did she delete the stories because she states that she left a 5 year old unattended in a hotel room in the middle of the night in a foreign country?
Or was it the fact that she cut Cora short and went “anywayyyyy” and continued talking into her phone ignoring her little girl?
Or was it because she was talking with bleeping food in her mouth after telling her child off for doing the same thing and realised she looked like a hypocrite?
Or was it because she realised that she has moaned on every single story she has posted wh
Or all of the above?

fucks sake Jeff….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
As if she left her 5 year old in a hotel room on her own! And in a hotel she’s publicly stated is dodgy. Then, she told the whole internet she’d done it 😂😂

Reactions: 20
So she deleted the towel story and now we see her hugging the 5 year old child she left alone at 2am. Jeff you read here thats why you deleted it either that or your mates you claimed read here have told you to delete it. Hope SS call on her when she comes home, give her the fright she needs to care for her child properly.

Reactions: 20
We’re all envious and jealous though, aren’t we?! 😂😂
Slightly Envious that’s she’s on holiday but then I majorly cba with the rigmarole of PCR tests.
Although 100% not envious and jealous that she’s clearly a mingebag who won’t spend her own money/millions to leave the resort and see the sights 🤣

Reactions: 12
Wiki updated with towelgate. God this holiday is insane
Can’t believe she lashed the poor German couple’s towels in the pool and was waiting to start aggro with them!! She’s bonkers! Imagine finally getting away on holiday with your little girl, a lovely break from all this tit weather and the crap brought by covid, then waiting to start a fight over a bleeping TOWEL.
She’s lost the plot.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.