Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chunkywithopinions

Oh she’s a knobhead and I have no sympathy for her. She used to take pictures of girls and post them on Twitter to a large following, she’s not treating people with empathy or kindness let’s have it bluntly put.

She also used to have lots of fake social media accounts that her and her friends used to access to stalk/troll people herself. 100% fact.

I’ve always found her annoying and a bit of a Ming but it never used to really enter my consciousness, but now, I find her infuriating.

If someone has said her Fanny stinks of maccies and someone has shared it here, they’re only sharing what they’ve been told, just like many others have before. Her own sharing of the fact she sells socks and the purchaser has said they stink is much worse in my opinion, she’s done that off her own back.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

davidsdead

VIP Member
Ahahahahahaha!!!! “For the people who were asking, I’ve took the towelgate story down cos the people might be following me”
The only people who were asking was us dabs!!!
Yeh, a family of Germans are following some grock from liverpool on a ‘scran’ page that up until this holiday had next to no activity. Sure babe 😉

• Haha

davidsdead

VIP Member
I don’t know how big the hotel is but I still can’t believe she was admitting she left Cora in the room by herself.
I’ve had money stolen from my room once in Tenerife, another time I had a designer dress taken out of my wardrobe in Turkey (neither were shitty hotels btw!) people have keys to your room ffs.
Both hotel managers denied having any record of anyone going in, but I know for a fact the money was swiped when we were out late one night.
I always double lock my room from the inside when we sleep and I don’t even like my kid sleeping in another room. But there she goes, flouncing around the hotel in the early hours whilst her child is left unattended.
What if she had woken up and gone looking for her? We’ve all read those horror stories about small children being found in hotel pools.

You do not represent us Steph - yours sincerely... mothers everywhere.

• Heart
  • Wow

Esteelouder

Chatty Member
She’s literally been determined from the second she arrived to not enjoy herself. As others have said, she’s lucky to be away. I should be away now and I’m going on a UK holiday next week instead…. If I was away I’d be enjoying making the most of my time with my kid, not moaning at every tiny little inconvenience. Imagine sitting there with your kid in earshot saying you ‘can’t wait to get home’ like actual shame on you. Put on a brave face Jeff, there’s people putting their kids over a barbed wire fences to get them to safety and you’re non stop moaning about your 3 star holiday. Get a grip.

• Heart
  • Sad

Bil

VIP Member
She's on another planet isn't she! I went away with my son to Greece,alone. Did I palm him off at kids club?? No, never even entered my head to out him in there, it was his holiday too. I'd planned my trip around him, days at the beach, local things he'd like to do and see. No drinking. Pool days we spent in the pool with a cheap pool ball. No leaving him alone. And guess what Jeff, if I went the toilet, I took him with me without huffing and puffing about it. Same as I do in the UK if we're on a day out.
She's a disgrace

gigi_93

VIP Member
Chunky trainers look an absolute show on anyone over 18 I will die on this hill

• Heart
  • Haha

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
The only reason a 5 year old would be excited about kids club prior to arriving is because the parent has built it up. A 5 year old would not be aware that if existed.

cbdgummybear

imagine taking your kid who you hardly see, on holiday and moan you can’t do anything! Twat! Kids club shouldn’t even be entering her head. Get out and take her the fuckin beach! If anything, any decent parent who was a “blogger” would either stay off social media the time they’re there and enjoy it, or bombard their Instagram with photos of them and the kid having a ball on the beach, or anywhere else that isn’t on the complex.
She really doesn’t know how to be a parent, does she?! It’s like alien to her.
That trip advisor review!?!!! 😂😂😂
Sitting on her balcony, fewmin she can’t get any holiday cock cos this kid is holding her back
Vile Tory

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

HarrisonH

CFBC243C-F7A1-481E-BDF2-8DCFE595D7FA.jpeg

Ah, contradicting herself again. Pretty sure she said don’t get married cause men will cheat and not worth it! Not just about the ‘admin’ side of thing is it Jeff? Oh but you’re getting paid for this AD aren’t you Jeff! so let’s forget everything you said so you can have your payout!! Absolute quilt 😂 Oh, pretty sure she also said getting married is a CON and doesn’t benefit anyone. Can’t make this shit up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

Cady1954

VIP Member
She has deleted the story about towelgate… obviously realised how much an absolute tit she sounded believing some poor couple had a vendetta against her and threw her towels in the pool when they clearly just blew into the pool from the fucking wind she moaned about the day earlier… what do you expect Jeff? You put towels out at 2am 😂 of course they aren’t going to be in the same place a few hours later when it’s fucking windy at that place!?
Or did she delete the stories because she states that she left a 5 year old unattended in a hotel room in the middle of the night in a foreign country?
Or was it the fact that she cut Cora short and went “anywayyyyy” and continued talking into her phone ignoring her little girl?
Or was it because she was talking with fucking food in her mouth after telling her child off for doing the same thing and realised she looked like a hypocrite?
Or was it because she realised that she has moaned on every single story she has posted wh
Or all of the above?

fucks sake Jeff….
Im going to start calling her Meff McCann

• Haha
  • Heart

ScaryMary85

Single mum holidays can be lonely. Hotels can be disappointing. Evening entertainment can be crap. You smile and pretend and make the best of it. Never in a million years would I make my children feel the way she will have made Cora feel this week. That poor child will remember anger, moaning and her mum talking into her phone. That is unforgiveable.

Bonmarche

Now we know the house is empty as she is telling the world she is on holiday, who is up for a night out on Crosby drinking proper gin and then going to shit on her doorstep??Hehe

• Haha

Bonmarche

Would we say today has been one of the greatest and most funniest days this year.

Steph has been found out and she was feewwwmmmiiinnn hehe

#TripAdvisor #hatesherkid

• Haha
  • Heart

Bonmarche

We have said this many times and it is the truth, Cora is an inconvenience for her and probably a mistake as well. She psychologically abuses her from leaving her at her own party to giving her a pinata with her own face on (Cora) to smash to pieces. Paul does not look the perfect dad but his instagram reflects nothing but LOVE for the girl whilst Steph's is basically non-existence of Cora.

It is all about her, her, her. Spending thousands on her plastic face to clothes and dressing Cora up in Samaritans clothes and Wyndsor shoes. This holiday is not about Cora and the only reason she is going TUI is to dump the kid in holiday club every day. She does not care about making memories with the child. Paul really should get full custody of her.

The woman is a narcissist, psychologically unhinged, a slag and a failed business woman.

• Sad

katetotheparty86

Does anyone wanna do a whip round an get some money together to send her away again? Holiday Jeff is my all time fave, I've had the best time this week with her! Thinking a fiver each?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

cbdgummybear

So, she hates men. Hates vegans. Hates anti vaxxers. Hates TUI. Hates her holiday. Hates having her kid with her. Hates peoples who message her. She’s just a spiteful, nasty little horror.
Causing shit for followers. Thing is, she hasn’t the humour, personality or brains to wind people up properly for followers

• Haha

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
I am now taking my seat in this thread, too long lurking. She is losing it and I’m here for it.

• Haha
  • Heart