Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading tattle again! So apparently her talking about her holiday inconveniences are to entertain her followers...but in the next breath - don’t trivialise her mental health struggles related to said holiday inconveniences. WTF 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ahhhh she’s getting even worse than KHM for addressing everything written under the guise of “someone’s just messaged me and said”

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t really complain about this but imma complain anyway, Meff’s holiday motto

8084B8C8-E1AF-41E4-B520-D387985377C4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That f*ing top 🤦🏻‍♀️
How much of a bleep does she look with the chain on her glasses? Still trying to get the image of that blue halter neck dress in the cringe photo shoot and the plight on her boobs in it. Pure fashionwise purchase market stall purchase - she’s deluded about her eye for ‘fashion’ isn’t she?

Reactions: 11
How much of a bleep does she look with the chain on her glasses? Still trying to get the image of that blue halter neck dress in the cringe photo shoot and the plight on her boobs in it. Pure fashionwise purchase market stall purchase - she’s deluded about her eye for ‘fashion’ isn’t she?
No matter what her or Cora wear there’s just a air of Ethel Austin about them isn’t there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Now I don't profess to be a fashion expert who gets it right every time buttttt HOW is someone in a blue halter neck midi dress which looks like something I had from internacionale circa 2007 when everyone was copying Sienna Miller with Vivienne Westwood jelly flats, and then a Hawaiian print bikini top with a White Lacey kimono, leopard print Nike trainers, a little straw hat and some black and green leaf print shorts airing other people on social media for their fashion choices being a "sheoww"

Also, wtf is this biting the fist thing 🥴 used to think she was ok but since reading here she's giving me the rage.

Can anyone point me in the direction of what thread number the spec savers Bolton man debacle is in?

she’s deluded about her eye for ‘fashion’ isn’t she?
Amen! She's on social media for her job, she must know what she wears isn't "fashionable" And that's fine, just don't berate others for their outfit choices hen you look no better yourself 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ if not worse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Reading tattle again! So apparently her talking about her holiday inconveniences are to entertain her followers...but in the next breath - don’t trivialise her mental health struggles related to said holiday inconveniences. WTF 🙄😂
Just when you think she can't outcunt herself any more. Having real mental health issues is completely different than having some minor inconveniences on holiday. How dare she even compare. And to be honest, in my personal experience with it (in a few different ways) you don't rant and rave about tit, and you don't take tit out on others. You're usually too bleeping mentally and emotionally exhausted for much.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Of course she’s “made friends with another family to watch the kids”... HI JEFF

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A friend in need is a friend indeed. When it suits and she needs something, namely someone to entertain #WheresCora. Thats even if its true.

Reactions: 7
Sorry if im late to this but that bleeping er top again the bikini top / bra / active wear combo hows it still going strong its a sheeeeow lad !
and some ones messaged her now suddenly her posts where just entertaining sarcastic a
bit of scouse bird humour ? ( woolyback)
Does she feel a head now they have met a family wonder if the wifi had stretched to watch her diary of a crank ?
Sudden delation of the towel incident ? Yeah i wouldn't want any one seeing that like You sheeeeowwww!

Reactions: 10
Yano what I’ve had a proper social media/tattle break the past few weeks because I’ve been so busy with my kids, mental I know but I quite like spending time with them. ANYWAY what a time to come back. I have screamed laughing this week at the absolute comedy gold of big birds all inclusive 3 star holiday. It’s so bleeping obvious she’s just fewminnnnn she can’t get bladdered and shag the Spanish waiters of an evening. That being said my heart breaks for Cora, she’s such a lovely polite little girl and this has been an awful experience for her with her mothers behaviour. My last holiday with the boys and my mum (cause I’m also a single mum ) was Ibiza 2 years ago, I finally agreed to letting my eldest go to the morning sessions of kids club on day 4, and with that my mum was up at 6am getting us sun loungers right next to the little building they were in so we were nice and close to him. She’s a disgrace. Top marks for the wiki update. Fabulous work DABs xxxx

Reactions: 14
Why would you even post this?? I feel ashamed for her. What is THAT outfit?? Who the duck would pair some green leaf print shorts with a tropical print bikini top, leopard print trainers and a white lace kimono?!!! You just wouldn’t!!!!!! 🤢
My mum wouldn’t wear this ya know. Serious.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.