Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she’s playing victim again coz Cora didn’t get a certificate or whatever. Happened to my kid once that. Just spoke to the staff, give him a certificate. Problem solved and forgotten about. She’s saying the hotel have fucked up again on this tit show of a holiday. I think her real issue is the fact she’s had to spend a week with Cora. Coz yeah okay there was blood on the pillow. So what. I went away a few weeks ago and found a dirty pair of knickers in the back of the wardrobe. Did I let it ruin mine and my kids holiday? Did I duck I threw them in the bin and built a bridge. Could someone tell me what the issue is and why the hotel has fucked up so much? Coz I don’t get it. Someone’s put towels on the sun beds. Yeah…holiday standard that. Lucky to get a sun bed at all in the summer holidays. The turtle place was closed? That’s on you for being a tit ma and not planning ahead. She’s been determined from day one to be a moaning witch hasnt she.
Quite simply she had no intention of enjoying this holiday, it could have been perfect and she would have found fault. She wants a refund cos she’s skint (but a millionaire too appaz)
She is a disgrace to every hard working mother in this city.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
F1E5C9E5-CF49-451E-ABEB-623A1BD145DB.jpeg
How rude is she while people are trying to perform though? Imagine looking over and seeing her pulling faces into her phone the bleeping desperate nasty loner.
Do you think she ever wonders why she’s alone? Why she has had multiple failed relationships/friendships/ barely non existent family. Guess what Jeff, the problem isn’t them…it’s you.

Reactions: 25
No pleasing her no matter what, a tent in a field with no one around would have suited her better. When is she home?

Reactions: 5
She’s spent 50% of her holiday with Cora swearing into her phone. Poor kid having that for a Mum.

Reactions: 10
Considering she prides herself on manifestation and the power of positivity she has definitely got me believing it’s 100% real and you are ABLE to manifest whatever the duck you want! She is using the law of attraction in reversal 👏🏼 and has been able to create the shittest holiday experience for herself and poor little Cora 👏🏼 well done Jeff

Reactions: 15
You know what - entertainment on holiday is normally shite anyway. She’s just literally ruining her own holiday by moaning over everything.

Reactions: 10
She is seriously comparing Cora’s kids club certificate mess up with Shamima Begum getting her British citizenship withdrawn…

26A5B786-E95D-44D3-B014-E33DB738F34A.jpeg

A new low in ignorance and first-world made up problems.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What exactly was so awful about this holiday?

Blood on the pillow - the staff offered to rectify the situation
Towel gate - probably because of the wind not the imaginary Germans
Kids club not being on, turtle sanctuary - she should have checked first
Waiting 40 mins in reception- annoying but not the end of the world
Kid not getting a certificate - again was rectified by the staff
tit hotel entertainment- what did she expect?!

She’s hated this holiday for very different reasons than above. Poor Cora having to spend it with her!

Reactions: 13
You know what - entertainment on holiday is normally shite anyway. She’s just literally ruining her own holiday by moaning over everything.
I agree we usally grin and bare a few nights so
Our kidda can do the disco or go out and explore and have a meal or whatever with colouring in stuff a reading book and cards i make a little holiday surprise bag full of random special holiday stuff for the night and no one gets theirs till we are at our holiday
Our kidda loves the holiday bag!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What is she wearing? Why does she look like me Nan in Benidorm circa 2003? And what is going on with her calves? I need answers
That’s got to one of her worse photo shop efforts yet 🤣🤣🤣

She is seriously comparing Cora’s kids club certificate mess up with Shamima Begum getting her British citizenship withdrawn…

View attachment 722382

A new low in ignorance and first-world made up problems.

She stole that meme from a comment on a post on the echo Facebook page. Or the person who posted it on Twitter. Sad sweat

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 722337How rude is she while people are trying to perform though? Imagine looking over and seeing her pulling faces into her phone the bleeping desperate nasty loner.
Do you think she ever wonders why she’s alone? Why she has had multiple failed relationships/friendships/ barely non existent family. Guess what Jeff, the problem isn’t them…it’s you.
This sums her up. Rude, entitled, doesn’t give a duck about anyone but herself. Circle of Sheow behaviour too. You haven’t changed Steph, you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Reactions: 12
What is she wearing? Why does she look like me Nan in Benidorm circa 2003? And what is going on with her calves? I need answers
I literally came on here with the same screenshot wondering why the duck she’s got Vivienne Westwood jellies on in bleeping Spain. Feet must stink!!!

Nobody thinks she’s mutton dressed as lamb wearing butterfly clips, they just look a show end of.

For someone who despises the hotel she’s in, she’s spent pretty much every waking bastard minute in it since she got there. Follow my travel blog, where I travel but you’ll only see my hotel cos I’ll never leave it. One weird, weird human that.

The thing that INFURIATES me most is her complete lack of self awareness - there are people out there who literally can’t afford their weekly shop cos of this pandemic. Now, I don’t begrudge anyone a holiday whatsoever, if they can afford it then that’s their business, but read the bleeping room Jeff, there WILL be people watching you on an all inclusive wondering what you’re moaning for because you have your next meal guaranteed and they don’t, let alone everything else that comes with a holiday, a few blips or not. Most would take all of that just to escape the UK for a week after this last year.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm going to miss holiday Jeff, she's kept us entertained with her tit mum antics and moaning. She cannot wait to get home and ship Cora off to her dad, the most excitement she's had in a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.