Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milktray

VIP Member
Why is FS STILL getting tons of sympathy on this thread? SB probably did give her a hiding but she was constantly attention seeking and lying and is lying her way through this trial. Was she fuck being brave.. She’s rough with a big mouth. She was vile to her own daughter and is passing the blame.
Well as a wise man once said 'word isn't worth anything'.
Because whilst SB was busy googling 'abdominal trauma'
FS was googling 'how to get an injunction'

It's all in the evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

RedRosed

VIP Member
I’ve followed this thread from early on and It’s frustrating reading the same comments every few posts. To the people who keep asking the same questions, have you read all the transcripts? Because all the details are in there.

I’m sure the guy who’s writing these does a summary every day, perhaps it’s worth catching up on those? I know the transcripts are quite long, it takes me a while to catch up.

I firmly believed FS to be as bad as SB at the beginning I was quite vocal about it on here. Now that I’ve continued reading the transcripts/evidence we’ve been shown I’ve changed my mind. There is nothing wrong with changing your opinion when new facts come into play.

I’m not defending FS but it’s very clear she was in a very absuive relationship. If you speak to any DV survivor who’s got out they all say the same thing, they were controlled and not themselves, infact a shell of themselves. I’ve been through it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

bluecups

VIP Member
This threads a bit ridiculous..You can’t have an opinion without being accused of knowing them. I was said to know the defendants but I’m simply following like anyone else 🙄

I think some people were getting a little over excited yesterday when they were talking about taking medication, cheering and saying they would love to be a fly on the wall. It’s disgusting.
I posted yesterday that I'd took valium because I felt unwell. Reading about the case made me feel horrible and there were specific parts of the trial that triggered me yesterday. There was no cheering here on this thread, by me or anyone else. At all. And I said I'd give anything to be a fly on the wall because it was hard to get a full picture through transcripts, I said I wished the trial were televised because we were missing a lot of body language. I'm deaf so maybe I place more importance on non verbal cues than most people. Please don't misrepresent me - you've made it sound like people were having a party here. That absolutely wasn't the case. Don't gaslight me, I won't sit here and let that happen to me ever again.

After court finished yesterday a lot of us here went a little off topic and shared our own experiences of DV, coercive control and damage we'd suffered at the hands of narcs. I cried reading some of the stories here. I felt that yesterday afternoon people on this thread who had no experience of these things got a real insight into these subjects.

Today I come on here and it seems back to square one "I gEt She WaS aBuSEd, wHy diDn'T sHe JusT LeaVE".
I'll say it again, if you've never experienced coercive control/DV you cannot understand how powerful it is, it skews your rational thinking and sanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

aliyah_ess

It’s weird making out Frankie was trying to make SB have a fit

She didn’t have a fit when she found out she’d killed the baby… or just the baby ‘died’
Surely that’s more stressful

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Rustyee83

Hi all, I know this thread is for Star but I also follow the Arthur case. This afternoon the Birmingham Mail have released CCTV footage of Arthur waking up on the morning of his death. I implore you all to NOT watch it, it’s harrowing and once it’s been seen, I fear it will haunt you. I’m a fully grown, reasonably hard nosed man and was in floods of tears.
I’m going to message Birmingham mail and ask them to remove it to let the little bloody warrior be remembered with some dignity.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

PinkMariner

Chatty Member
Dave was starving so legged it before the canteen queue got too big and left us all hanging! Bloody hell Dave!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

rosesviolets

There seems to be an underlying agenda there, and honestly? This isn't the place for it. You'll find Facebook much more entertaining.
Absolutely.! the posts are not just opinions but come across as spiteful and very personal towards FS. It suggests an agenda. I don’t want to speculate here any further but I sure have my theories……

• Heart
Reactions: 32

avabella

VIP Member
I said she was rough with a big mouth - that’s my personal opinion from the way she shouts, swears, talks fo her daughter, threatened to kill other people etc. 15-18 is a big change.. she got a taste for going out and put that above her child.

FS has apparently lied throughout the entire trial. She’s vile and I wouldn’t be surprised if she was the one who beat Star to death.

Quit calling her a victim. SB is a cunt too but we’ve heard FS bait her over and over and she didn’t bite in the texts.
I've got to say your posts are really starting to grind on me. There is nothing of substance to them, except to provide embellished accounts of what you think are facts - mostly regarding FS. There seems to be an underlying agenda there, and honestly? This isn't the place for it. You'll find Facebook much more entertaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

PinkMariner

Chatty Member
Just something that keeps cropping up. SB has fits? Presuming seizures? Then how can she safely drive even when drinking? My dad had to stop driving after a seizure until the drs said he could drive. My friend with epilepsy also had to stop driving after being seizure free for years.
Depends if they are medically diagnosed or faked to control your girlfriend I suppose.......

• Heart
Reactions: 31

aliyah_ess

Why is FS STILL getting tons of sympathy on this thread? SB probably did give her a hiding but she was constantly attention seeking and lying and is lying her way through this trial. Was she fuck being brave.. She’s rough with a big mouth. She was vile to her own daughter and is passing the blame.

Because regardless of how much she’s fucked it, she’s not a monster. She was a teenager under the control of an abusive and predatory adult.
She didn’t kill her baby, and when the physical abuse of Star became apparent she was searching for a way out.

It’s not a flaw to have empathy for someone in that situation.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
Rough with a big mouth, you say? 🤔

• Haha

aliyah_ess

I’ve followed this thread from early on and It’s frustrating reading the same comments every few posts. To the people who keep asking the same questions, have you read all the transcripts? Because all the details are in there.

I’m sure the guy who’s writing these does a summary every day, perhaps it’s worth catching up on those? I know the transcripts are quite long, it takes me a while to catch up.

I firmly believed FS to be as bad as SB at the beginning I was quite vocal about it on here. Now that I’ve continued reading the transcripts/evidence we’ve been shown I’ve changed my mind. There is nothing wrong with changing your opinion when new facts come into play.

I’m not defending FS but it’s very clear she was in a very absuive relationship. If you speak to any DV survivor who’s got out they all say the same thing, they were controlled and not themselves, infact a shell of themselves. I’ve been through it too.
My opinion has somewhat changed too.
I think after engaging with other people here and listening to their point of view I’m more open to seeing how FS may not have felt she had the power to protect Star, and up to a point she may not even have been aware of Star being PHYSICALLY abused.
My first thoughts were ‘if you hated the baby that much, If she was that much of a burden to you then just give her away. To family to social services or whatever’

Now I’m starting to think that actually if SB hadn’t have came into their lives and FS had the continued support of her family everything would have been ok. I honestly think that FS loved Star and wasn’t a bad mum to start with. Just a very young, very inexperienced and very lonely one. She hardly had the best example of a mother herself.
I’m not excusing what she’s done, and it makes me sick to my stomach, but I can see NOW why she may have been blind to what what happening.
She was trying to get away….. she was trying to break away from the relationship there’s no denying that.

avabella

VIP Member
Well as a wise man once said 'word isn't worth anything'.
Because whilst SB was busy googling 'abdominal trauma'
FS was googling 'how to get an injunction'

It's all in the evidence.
Oh my god this post is everything! Such a simple, yet powerful message.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

MammaChar

If she didn't have to ask permission why did SB reply "yes" and not 'what are you asking me for you sausage?' cause that'd be something I'd say if my partner asked to go out 🥴

Reactions: 29

MammaChar

KG is infuriating. Is it just me or is she insinuating Brockhill has some sort of rights to this child. 1 why does she desperately need to take Star to work where she wasn't allowed, and 2. She's Frankies daughter, if she changed her mind and wanted someone else to have her, she's more than entitled.

Reactions: 28

avabella

VIP Member
I want to believe that FS didn't know Star had a badly injured leg. FS did tell SB that Star was crying when her leg was touched, saying she was going to take her to the Dr, but SB said Star was 'petting' and telling FS not to pick her up. Maybe FS really was that gullible and went along with everything SB said about child care.
In my mind I imagine a fractious (and no wonder!) baby, whining and crying and refusing to walk and wanting picked up all the time. That is stressful. Then add into that mix SB texting constantly or FaceTiming asking was she behaving. Add to that people perhaps messaging that Star has bruises on her and that social services are sniffing. Add to that you’re 19 years old and you have no real pals and half your family are isolated from you. Add to that any time you do go out you have to cloak it in mystery and dare not put a foot wrong incase you get a beating and you can see where moments of frustration come from.

Again, this is in no way me being in a FS fan club, just trying to see it objectively.

Rodneytrotter

Chatty Member
That evidence suggests to me that SB often used the silent treatment to get to FS which meant FS did everything she could to get a reaction from SB hence the antagonising texts about boys and lesbians following her.

A toxic relationship where making SB jealous would reassure FS that she still liked her.

• Heart

SophSpinsSillyStories

Chatty Member
I think we also need to remember that this wasn’t just an overnight thing - it wasn’t as though they’d shacked up and within days FS was making her toddler stand at the wall. It happened over months, months of manipulation and coercion that FS probably wouldn’t have realised was happening. Lots of ‘we’re a team’, ‘I’ll help you to bring her up’, ‘if we don’t curtail this behaviour then we’re making a rod for our own back’…. Etc etc. Remember SB really spoiled Star - she bought her a pram/car seat etc and she always looked immaculate in lovely clothes. It would have been hard for someone with low levels of emotional intelligence and intellect to be able to separate the two things.
I feel (as many others seem to feel too) that I should caveat this with ‘but FS should have done more’ and of course she should, but I think we’re talking about a perfect storm of a dysfunctional upbringing with few positive role models, a young girl who was ‘abandoned’ by her boyfriend, who sees her mates (and mum) living the life of Riley and wants a bit of that, who got the attention of someone who ‘took control’ (and that’s not always a negative when you’re used to living in chaos), someone who seemingly was more experienced in bringing up children and was therefore more knowledgeable in the dos and don’ts of discipline……. And everything just spiralled.
It’ll be interesting to see how the next few days of cross examination pan out, but for now - that’s my opinion on FS.

• Heart
  • Sad