Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That evidence suggests to me that SB often used the silent treatment to get to FS which meant FS did everything she could to get a reaction from SB hence the antagonising texts about boys and lesbians following her.

A toxic relationship where making SB jealous would reassure FS that she still liked her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
“ I’m not in charge of the questions “ she’s heating up here
I’m not sure if I’m reading your comment incorrectly but do you mean FS is getting annoyed?

I feel it would be fairly normal to respond like this as KG is repeatedly asking her why her barrister didn’t question SB?

One thing for sure is that FS isn’t coming across as cocky and smug in the stand. Although we are only reading it!

Reactions: 13
That evidence suggests to me that SB often used the silent treatment to get to FS which meant FS did everything she could to get a reaction from SB hence the antagonising texts about boys and lesbians following her.

A toxic relationship where making SB jealous would reassure FS that she still liked her.
She won’t be the first person to say something dramatic to get a response - we’ve all done it!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
“FS: It was the truth. I could have been trying to press her buttons with the lesbian ones”

Fair play to her for owning up to this. I can imagine KG didn’t expect her to. She’s doing well.

Reactions: 20
FS instantly appears more credible than SB by admitting to the lower level crap she did instead of coming up with implausible excuses and calling everyone else mistaken. I still think some of her excuses are pathetic though, and the part where she said she had no clue about holding Star’s head underwater still sounds like a lie.

Reactions: 15
Important to remember here that she’s 20. Attention seeking tactics and being dramatic to your bf/gf is the norm.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Just something that keeps cropping up. SB has fits? Presuming seizures? Then how can she safely drive even when drinking? My dad had to stop driving after a seizure until the drs said he could drive. My friend with epilepsy also had to stop driving after being seizure free for years.

Reactions: 21
Just something that keeps cropping up. SB has fits? Presuming seizures? Then how can she safely drive even when drinking? My dad had to stop driving after a seizure until the drs said he could drive. My friend with epilepsy also had to stop driving after being seizure free for years.
Depends if they are medically diagnosed or faked to control your girlfriend I suppose.......

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I was thinking earlier when SB was in the stand and said FS wanted to FaceTime all night, even when she was sleeping because FS liked to. FS said yesterday SB made her do it so she could check she didn’t have anyone over.

That must have been awful and a tiny insight in to a really controlling relationship.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t think she meant to do it (obviously) but if I, a random person on a forum, immediately thought of that, I wonder how it played with the jury?

Reactions: 12
Hmmm. So has KG accidentally planted a seed here that maybe the reason SB took her anger at FS out on Star that weekend?

i wondered that too, I was going to ask
elikayute

to have a look at her timeline and see when the evidence from the CCTV started. Its a possible reason for the viciousness of what SB did that night

Reactions: 5
As much as I really am flabbergasted and horrified about FS awful treatment of her daughter, I am secretly hoping she does well today just to wipe the smugness off SB and her families horrible faces.

Reactions: 16
She couldn’t take it out on Frankie at the time, so she took it out on Star.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I don’t think she meant to do it (obviously) but if I, a random person on a forum, immediately thought of that, I wonder how it played with the jury?
Yep I thought it too!

And it’s no excuse at all for SB to abuse Star, despite what KG seems to be suggesting!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.