Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Here, SB says there is no bin in the bathroom and confirms you'd have walk to the kitchen to dispose of it in the bin bag hung on the door. And frankie told police she changed her sanitary towel, disposed of it (need to do that in kitchen) then went to bleach the toilet and have a wee after (day 17)
sorry… I’m really confused… I’m sure earlier I read that she was making coffee in the kitchen when she heard a loud bang or thud? But here it says she was in the bathroom.

justheretoread99

VIP Member
Frankie had her mum and her sister fancying her love interests.
Sorry if this has been posted before (honestly wish I had the time to read every thread, but want to stay updated with the latest thread vs the latest live court transcripts)

I saw on FS Facebook someone commented on one of her posts that FS mum (YS) slept with Star’s dad??!!!

aliyah_ess

Do you think there was some jealousy involved about how pretty Star was? Before MaryKate locked down her page, she said on Facebook something like “they may not be good looking kids, but I love them” or something, which I thought was SO ODD and awful for a mother to say, let alone about 2 very small children.

Wow. That’s weird.

nothinonyou

VIP Member
I initially had thought that it was due to traveller traditions...
When a traveller dies, the family get rid and burn all connections. I maybe thought that SB saw Star as a connection and perhaps a bad omen.
i thought that too, maybe she saw her as a sign from her mum as they had the same birthday, maybe that rage came from her mum not being alive or something

mRsKbRoOkS

VIP Member
Bluecups quoted a comment in my name about the Rittenhouse trial that I didn't make, instead it brings up my reply to you when you click my name.
ah okay - so did you reply to me or is that a fault? I’m still abit confused but never mind. How strange!