Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FS has apparently lied throughout the entire trial. She’s vile and I wouldn’t be surprised if she was the one who beat Star to death.
How do you know she has apparently lied? There’s also literal video evidence of SB beating the baby on cctv.

What is your issue? You’ve come on here multiple times to antagonise people and to constantly try to make FS look like the main perpetrator in this situation whilst all evidence is pointing to SB.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There seems to be an underlying agenda there, and honestly? This isn't the place for it. You'll find Facebook much more entertaining.
Absolutely.! the posts are not just opinions but come across as spiteful and very personal towards FS. It suggests an agenda. I don’t want to speculate here any further but I sure have my theories……

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I said she was rough with a big mouth - that’s my personal opinion from the way she shouts, swears, talks fo her daughter, threatened to kill other people etc. 15-18 is a big change.. she got a taste for going out and put that above her child.

FS has apparently lied throughout the entire trial. She’s vile and I wouldn’t be surprised if she was the one who beat Star to death.

Quit calling her a victim. SB is a bleep too but we’ve heard FS bait her over and over and she didn’t bite in the texts.
I don’t think I ever called FS a victim. Lol. But I do believe their was domestic abuse going on. I’ve never heard her shout, I don’t even know what she sounds like 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have differing opinions to you and that’s fine, think it’s time to think about how you word things towards other people expressing their opinions on this thread about a traumatic incident.

Reactions: 7
I said she was rough with a big mouth - that’s my personal opinion from the way she shouts, swears, talks fo her daughter, threatened to kill other people etc. 15-18 is a big change.. she got a taste for going out and put that above her child.

Quit calling her a victim. SB is a bleep too but we’ve heard FS bait her over and over and she didn’t bite in the texts.
Are you actually witnessing the same thing we all are? every single bit of evidence points to SB being the murderer not FS. She was in a abusive relationship where she was goaded, threatened, beaten and made to feel worthless but she’s not a victim? No one is defending what she done to Star but she’s clearly not a murderer and she seems to have told 99% of the truth so far. wow the mentally you have is not normal towards actual DV victims, go and rim SB some more because that’s what it seems like here be surprised if your not one of her family members 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 24

I don’t see how being aggressive in your response helps matters? Everyone here has an opinion.

Reactions: 12

Quit telling people what to do and being so aggressive and confrontational in every single post. A lot of people on this thread don’t agree with you, get over it.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
you could think fs is a murdering cow, you could think she’s everything evil but even then she is still a victim of sb. She even said yesterday she was scared and still is .

Reactions: 11
Are you actually witnessing the same thing we all are? every single bit of evidence points to SB being the murderer not FS. She was in a abusive relationship where she was goaded, threatened, beaten and made to feel worthless but she’s not a victim? No one is defending what she done to Star but she’s clearly not a murderer and she seems to have told 99% of the truth so far. wow the mentally you have is not normal towards actual DV victims, go and rim SB some more because that’s what it seems like here be surprised if your not one of her family members 🥴
Family member or friend I assume. Because nobody is that much of a dope.

Reactions: 26
Family member or friend I assume. Because nobody is that much of a dope.
I think so myself as they always will insult FS multiple times and then throw in a milder remark about SB to try to even it out so it doesn’t look like they’re being biased.

Reactions: 17
I really wonder what the jury are thinking. I can’t imagine having to decide when there’s two defendants who are both clearly lying through their teeth to save themselves by dropping the other one in it.

Reactions: 4
She is a victim though. A victim of her own tit parents. A victim of the education system. A victim of coercive control and domestic abuse from SB, who is a controlling and warped individual who took advantage of her vulnerability and age.

That being said, it’s no excuse for her treatment of her poor child. She deserves time for how she’s treated her. She obviously lacks some mental capacity and she clearly isn’t maternal. No fit mother would dunk their child’s head under water, make them stand at a wall screaming, make them jump and scare them, use them as a weapon against other family members. But she is still a victim of SB.

Just tragic all round.

Reactions: 19
Why is FS STILL getting tons of sympathy on this thread? SB probably did give her a hiding but she was constantly attention seeking and lying and is lying her way through this trial. Was she duck being brave.. She’s rough with a big mouth. She was vile to her own daughter and is passing the blame.
I don’t doubt that Frankie was an attention-seeker - lots of teenagers are - but surely you can’t think that justifies getting a ‘hiding’?!

Reactions: 16
Has this candy person blocked me or been banned because I can only read what she wrote when other people quote it lol

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.