Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wondered that too, I was going to ask
elikayute

to have a look at her timeline and see when the evidence from the CCTV started. Its a possible reason for the viciousness of what SB did that night
It could also help FS get off on the allowing stars death charge, it may be seen as well why would she antagonise SB purposely, if she knew she was hurting star.

Reactions: 3
Which makes me think that SB was not that controlling or coercive or FS wouldn't dared have any random numbers in her phone.
Women have been battered senseless for less.
You think that it is not controlling or coercive to take someone’s private property like a mobile phone and delete numbers from it? How strange 🤔

Reactions: 14
KG: Brockhill says, 'It's nothing to do with them, you should have ignored him out of respect for me'.
This! what the hell. Anyone with half a brain can see this is so manipulating.
Why KG used this to put SB in a positive light really confuses me. Ben is FS Brother (?), why the hell should Frankie ignore her family out of respect for SB??
Im really confused at this bit of evidence the second I read it I saw red flags and only confirmed to me that SB was indeed controlling and abusive. It’s subtle but it’s certainly not normal behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Shame we can't see this phone call transcript

Oh maybe we have previously?
I think the call recording that was being played was the one when Frankie was threatening to kill herself and not taking the child away from her.

Reactions: 2
It’s pointless pursuing the line of questioning where she takes issue with the use of the word “it” when referring to a child.
It’s really really common with travellers and gypsies to do this, FS was just copying her.

Reactions: 15
I have to admit my opinion on FS has changed as the facts have emerged.

Reactions: 9
It’s pointless pursuing the line of questioning where she takes issue with the use of the word “it” when referring to a child.
It’s really really common with travellers and gypsies to do this, FS was just copying her.
Her family all said on the stand that FS was copying SB’s way of talking and dressing.

Reactions: 11
It’s weird making out Frankie was trying to make SB have a fit

She didn’t have a fit when she found out she’d killed the baby… or just the baby ‘died’
Surely that’s more stressful

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If she didn't have to ask permission why did SB reply "yes" and not 'what are you asking me for you sausage?' cause that'd be something I'd say if my partner asked to go out 🥴

Reactions: 29
I was about to say - I thought we had already established through earlier evidence that Frankie was copying her
Yes, it was discussed a lot wasn’t it?

She didn’t have a fit when she found out she’d killed the baby… or just the baby ‘died’
Excellent point.

Reactions: 6
I am not an expert on Court proceedings, so please forgive this ramble.

At what point is it known the order in which people will stand? Could it be that Frankies barrister didn't mention any of these things so that they are fresher in the Jury's mind when it comes to deliberation?

Or during the extremely stressful process of being examined and cross examined under oath whilst on a murder charge. I can't imagine much in life more stressful than that!!

Reactions: 15
I honestly thought KG was going to make mincemeat out of FS on the stand here today. But so far, FS is coming across as very credible.
I’m still open minded when it comes to FSs guilt but she’s making me believe a lot of what she’s saying today.

Reactions: 22
I feel for Frankie and I’m impressed with how she’s doing. She seems, to me, to be telling the truth as she remembers it.
I also think that if she does get a sentence, prison won’t be the the end of the world if she gets the opportunity to better herself.

Reactions: 12
God this KG isn’t doing SB any favours is she, how many young girls crave the attention of their partners and will do stuff to annoy them just for a response because I know I did in the past. Frankie has handled this better then I thought and I honestly believe what she’s saying, not one bit of cocky ness or smirking from her

Reactions: 21
I am so lost, every single thing that KG is saying that no one has mentioned before has, at some point, I swear been brought up in court? Is she trying to trip her up on purpose or confuse the jury?

Reactions: 10
SB’s barrister is trying to do her job but at this point it seems to be grasping at straws.

Reactions: 12
I’m not commenting on FS and SB’s relationship here, just in general: FS seems far more capable and intelligent than she was made out to be. Her own barrister and family were going on like she was completely clueless and pliable, yet she’s holding her own and managing to make sense.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.