Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frankie, when she gets out of jail should do something similar to what Kayleigh Haywoods parents do. Go around schools telling the story to educate young people about these predators (different scenarios but still). Not saying she's entirely innocent in the entire situation but maybe in her daughters memory telling Stars and her story could potentially save a life. Maybe I'm looking at it wrong I don't know.
Maybe Frankies grandparents/siblings, to raise awareness of spotting the signs of DV in young people and family members, but I don’t think Frankie herself should go down that route.

Personally if I was in her situation, if I was found not guilty or released from a prison sentence I’d want to keep a very low profile.

Reactions: 8
Unless something huge is still to come out I don’t even think FS will get jail time. She’s already done a year on remand. I think she will walk with a suspended sentence. There is reasonable doubt that she was aware of the abuse and the evidence clearly says that she was making attempts to remove SB from her life when she did realise. I really didn’t think I would be saying that before FS took the stand.
She allowed someone she suspected was abusing her child to have access to her child, then failed to get medical help quickly. I think she will. Probably not murder, but I still think they’ll find her guilty of the other charge.

Maybe Frankies grandparents/siblings, to raise awareness of spotting the signs of DV in young people and family members, but I don’t think Frankie herself should go down that route.

Personally if I was in her situation, if I was found not guilty or released from a prison sentence I’d want to keep a very low profile.
Yeah I can see what you mean.

Reactions: 1
I think FS could get jail time, but I do think it will be at the lower end, under 5 years, more like 2-3. There were signs that Star was in danger, there weren’t enough precautions taken. I cannot understand why she allowed Star to be alone with SB after the way she returned on 14th September. It’s hideous, but I think she has some culpability.

Reactions: 11
Around here (W Yorks) everyone will tell you how scary it is driving around Bradford. With people like SB behind the wheel i'm surprised there aren't more accidents.
Can confirm! The standard of driving in Keighley is highly questionable too.

A member of Brockhill's family leaves the public gallery crying.
Yet it didn't bother them to watch SB hit Star 21 times

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Well I don’t know about you lot but I’m glad that’s over for today. I hope AM gets to at least start his cross examination tomorrow.

Reactions: 12
I can’t even be bothered to read the rest of todays questioning, I stopped at about 3:30 just felt like it was dragging on going nowhere not sure what Kaths intentions are.

Reactions: 9
The description of that last video, poor poor baby 😓 my heart breaks for her. I hope she gets all the justice she deserves. 💜

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Does the timeline of events show that Alicia was still friends with Savanna once the family started to suspect she’d been violent towards Frankie?

Reactions: 1
For effect. Obviously.
Cunts didn’t cry watching their family member batter a bleeping baby or hear about her bottling a teenager.
Twisted bunch of scum. They make me sick.
They whole thing makes me sick.

Reactions: 20
Yet showed no such emotion at viewing the CCTV of their precious Savanna beating the tit out of the same baby. What an act.

Today’s questioning really felt like it would never end, a lot of going round in circles for me.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.