Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh the videos of SB, how she was in court, makes my skin crawl, she's a narcissistic pos, I honestly don't think either will get guilty for murder as there's no evidence to say for definite who inflicted Stars fatal injuries, and I don't think they will get manslaughter either for the same reason, it will be allowing the death of a child, which is so wrong, SB may have more charges as they have the cctv from the plant, but I hope word gets back to jail and they get dealt with, just like Liam who killed 1 day old Luna did!
I think I mentioned it before but 2 regular prisoners "somehow" ended up in Tony Smiths father's cell for several hours and beat him to near death.

Reactions: 3
Hardly Eminem, is she? bleeping Wally.
you can really see her personality through her youtube videos; cocky, attention seeking, arrogant, self-centered. She really thinks she's something with the dancing and the rapping probably thought she'd go viral 😂 😂 Guess you're famous now SB you got what you wanted 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I'm so torn about this. She did let Star get in harm's way but I believe it was down to her misjudgement rather than her intention (in addition to being in a coercive relationship).

This is where I think we should have a 'smarter approach to sentencing' because I would prefer to see a judgement based on redemption and education for FS. Let her better her life, build her self esteem but also reflect on her past actions.

FS still has the rest of her life to live and I'd prefer to see her coming out of prison, with support and a different outlook on life.
I agree and the difference between them is FS is not a threat to members of the public. With the right support she has the potential to become a better person. So although I don’t think any one condones some of her actions I don’t believe she will be a repeat offender. She is also a victim and I hope she can build a new life.

From the evidence presented it is very obvious that SB is a predatory, controlling, narcissistic abuser. She will never change and I don’t believe she can be rehabilitated so I hope she gets put away for a very long time not just for justice for star but also for public protection. She already has an inflated ego, thinks she’s above the law and can do what ever she wants to whoever she wants.

If she gets away with this it will make her even worse. And even more of a danger to others.

Reactions: 23
I wish I could see her face when she gets sent down. An evil witch with no redeeming features about her whatsoever.

Reactions: 16
you can really see her personality through her youtube videos; cocky, attention seeking, arrogant, self-centered. She really thinks she's something with the dancing and the rapping probably thought she'd go viral 😂 😂 Guess you're famous now SB you got what you wanted 🤷‍♀️
Jack of all trades; master of none!

Preaching about Jesus when she’s bad like the house of Ahab. Absolute bleeping muppet I’d love to slap her.
Just give her a signature slap..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Urgh the videos of SB, how she was in court, makes my skin crawl, she's a narcissistic pos, I honestly don't think either will get guilty for murder as there's no evidence to say for definite who inflicted Stars fatal injuries, and I don't think they will get manslaughter either for the same reason, it will be allowing the death of a child, which is so wrong, SB may have more charges as they have the cctv from the plant, but I hope word gets back to jail and they get dealt with, just like Liam who killed 1 day old Luna did!
I’m not keen for Frankie to get dealt with. She’s also a victim and she’s paid a heavy price for what she’s done already.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Seeing the driving video I fully believe SB could be slapping someone with her right hand whilst driving

The trouble is, the jury will never see that video (I guess unless they secretly search online at night? Hello if you are 👋🏻)

How much longer do we think that the trial will last?
Week of 17th December is what they’ve said I think

Reactions: 8
An old friend of mine bit her daughter back when she bit her - just a tiny nip - to let her know what she was doing hurt when she bit - and she was startled but never bit anyone again. I do not think Star meant to bite Holly that day, however, so if she nipped her back it was definitely inappropriate. FS saying SB bit her puts all of Star’s bruises and self-harming in a new light. I was recently reading about the professional fighters that bite (ie: Mike Tyson, etc.) and there is more or less a profile for them. I think abusers that bite are on a whole different level. My masseuse told me her estranged mother bit her 7 year old on the shoulder when he stayed the night with her - I was stunned. Another time she said a “babysitter” burned her brother’s feet in scalding water - I’ve drawn my own conclusions about who that babysitter was! Some are sadists that are willing to take things up a notch if they think they can get away with it. Others are people with poor emotional regulation and poor impulse control - and some abusers are a combination of both. This group of abusers are more dangerous, as they fantasize about their deeds, plot them out, and need not be enraged to do these despicable acts. Anger may add fuel to the fire but they are going to abuse without it too. I believe SB is of this group, that she premeditated many of these acts, kept Star for days so could cover them up, did many of them in an isolated area without witnesses, and encouraged FS to go out and party it up. She was likely new to abusing a child (I’m thinking she just graduated from abusing dogs) and realized it made her a horrid, evil person- thus, the shame & guilt. She also began setting FS up by getting her to join in on some of it when buzzed up, and began recording her. She didn’t want to stop & needed to implicate FS. Others were making accusations and she needed to have a scapegoat. She’d do stuff, then google to make sure she hadn’t gone too far - consciousness of guilt. This gave a bigger rush than abusing FS alone - such forbidden acts, how very taboo to hurt a baby - I’m sure her state of arousal was over the top when she had Star alone. Highly addictive, this, the escalation. She desired to inflict pain, she craved that rush. She enjoyed inflicting injuries to that baby and then harboring this horrible secret, gloating that she could control and abuse them both. It was just a matter of time before it got out of hand and serious injuries ensued.
As others have said, you’ve hit the nail on the head.

Returning to your point about biting, I’m sure I heard that Mike Tyson is thought to have frontal lobe damage - which causes psychopathy. Probably from boxing! This is why I can’t understand people encouraging children to take up boxing when their brains are still developing. Though it’s a horrible ‘sport’ in any case.

It is definitely true that some people enjoy hurting others. And yes, plan their disgusting acts. This is the hardest thing for ‘normal’ people to accept. People tie themselves in knots trying to figure out why. Hence people thinking it was about the ticket.

I mean, SB referred to her own self as a psycho. There’s that saying ‘when people tell you who they are, you should listen’.

I said she was rough with a big mouth - that’s my personal opinion from the way she shouts, swears, talks fo her daughter, threatened to kill other people etc. 15-18 is a big change.. she got a taste for going out and put that above her child.

FS has apparently lied throughout the entire trial. She’s vile and I wouldn’t be surprised if she was the one who beat Star to death.

Quit calling her a victim. SB is a bleep too but we’ve heard FS bait her over and over and she didn’t bite in the texts.
I’m struggling to understand where you’re coming from with this 🤯 who did FS ‘threaten to kill’? If you mean the drunken phone call with SB about the vase then that was a result of FS’s frustration at being triangulated with the other girlfriend Becky Endacott.

Reactions: 13
There's an interview with David in the Daily mirror where
He points out Star's injuries in photos and says that she didn't get injured when living with them.
Smith blocked him. She didn't want to know.
Because she was brainwashed
Why is FS STILL getting tons of sympathy on this thread? SB probably did give her a hiding but she was constantly attention seeking and lying and is lying her way through this trial. Was she duck being brave.. She’s rough with a big mouth. She was vile to her own daughter and is passing the blame.
"SB probably did give her a hiding but" umm there is no BUT, you don't beat someone no matter what they've done. Maybe this answers your question about why you don't understand how people are still sticking up for her.

I said she was rough with a big mouth - that’s my personal opinion from the way she shouts, swears, talks fo her daughter, threatened to kill other people etc. 15-18 is a big change.. she got a taste for going out and put that above her child.

FS has apparently lied throughout the entire trial. She’s vile and I wouldn’t be surprised if she was the one who beat Star to death.

Quit calling her a victim. SB is a bleep too but we’ve heard FS bait her over and over and she didn’t bite in the texts.
You have an opinion, well done. So do others. You clearly won’t see eye to eye on it, why bother coming on to the thread just to antagonise people for not seeing your POV?

Reactions: 15

I've got to say your posts are really starting to grind on me. There is nothing of substance to them, except to provide embellished accounts of what you think are facts - mostly regarding FS. There seems to be an underlying agenda there, and honestly? This isn't the place for it. You'll find Facebook much more entertaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.