Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So before SB allegedly told Frankie to say they both went in the room at the same time?
Sorry, I’m getting confused now so just for clarity:
My understanding is that SB allegedly told FS that they both were to say they went into the room at the same time and she said this to her before either of them had any type of conversation with the police. SB then ignored what she’d told FS herself and said that she got in there first but FS upheld the lie and said they got into the room at the same time. SB then later changed her story in the interviews and said that what FS had said was correct.

Reactions: 1
Sorry, I’m getting confused now so just for clarity:
My understanding is that SB allegedly told FS that they both were to say they went into the room at the same time and she said this to her before either of them had any type of conversation with the police. SB then ignored what she’d told FS herself and said that she got in there first but FS upheld the lie and said they got into the room at the same time. SB then later changed her story in the interviews and said that what FS had said was correct.
this is where I’m getting confused too. I wasn’t saying it was before, I was asking if it was before.
I’m going to go back to read what the police said in court to see if it’s clearer

It was Sept 26th that SB changed to saying she was last in the room. I think the post mortem was back by then?

Reactions: 3
It's no suprise to me that FS told the police what SB wanted her to, the whole relationship was based on what SB wanted and at the point of interview she was heavily under her influence and in love with her. She said some of the pictures that SB took of stars injuries, she'd never seen until the trial including the Cctv. Yes she looks bad for changing her story but given the evidence I'd like to believe she's telling the truth now and strangely I believe her. My own opinion of course

Reactions: 16
this is where I’m getting confused too. I wasn’t saying it was before, I was asking if it was before.
I’m going to go back to read what the police said in court to see if it’s clearer
It’s day 11 for the Taylor & Neesham interview and day 13 for SBs police interviews.

Reactions: 3
Is it safe to come back now? :(

As harrowing a discussion topic, I do enjoy mentally sparring with others - gathering other points of views, reasonings, snippets of experiences etc. It's good to share information and question the status quo - how will we ever learn or gain new information if we don't challenge each other?

It was all getting a bit Facebook-y in here, with the short, one liners and the 'facts' presented as opinions.

Thank you @aliyah_ess for the name check and I appreciate your hindsight.

We are all here for baby Star. For all the babies. That they may have justice brought in their name.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think frankie will be found not guilty & Sb will be found guilty of murder. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 8
Hi all, I know this thread is for Star but I also follow the Arthur case. This afternoon the Birmingham Mail have released CCTV footage of Arthur waking up on the morning of his death. I implore you all to NOT watch it, it’s harrowing and once it’s been seen, I fear it will haunt you. I’m a fully grown, reasonably hard nosed man and was in floods of tears.
I’m going to message Birmingham mail and ask them to remove it to let the little bloody warrior be remembered with some dignity.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think the issue today was SB telling FS to lie to police and FS said she lied, they take that quite seriously it seems

Hi all, I know this thread is for Star but I also follow the Arthur case. This afternoon the Birmingham Mail have released CCTV footage of Arthur waking up on the morning of his death. I implore you all to NOT watch it, it’s harrowing and once it’s been seen, I fear it will haunt you. I’m a fully grown, reasonably hard nosed man and was in floods of tears.
I’m going to message Birmingham mail and ask them to remove it to let the little bloody warrior be remembered with some dignity.
I couldn’t watch it all, had to turn it off I was in bits. My son is the same age Arthur was, it breaks my heart to think of that poor little boy and what he went through. I agree, it should be taken down. 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I couldn’t watch it all, had to turn it off I was in bits. My son is the same age Arthur was, it breaks my heart to think of that poor little boy and what he went through. I agree, it should be taken down. 💔
I've only seen the screenshot and I don't want to watch it but it really highlights how frail and ill these children look. It makes it even worse, how can you look at a child that looks so ill and weak and still continue to treat them like that. Poor boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don’t know how it serves anyone to watch and hear that audio and video. It’s awful.

Reactions: 6
I’m wondering does anyone think that Mr Ali has purposely avoided bringing up certain points (that we feel are relevant, for example the sanitary towel, finger biting etc )? Could he be saving them for his next examination of FS? KG questioned SB twice didn’t she. Could then he be saving some of the information missed out knowing KG will cover them, and therefore, FS version of events will be more fresh in the jury’s mind and he can counteract them more successfully? I feel it’s a tactic. I could be wrong but just a thought!

Reactions: 7
I don’t know how it serves anyone to watch and hear that audio and video. It’s awful.
People need to know exactly what was done to him. I wonder why they have released all this before the end of the trial or is that normal?

Reactions: 12
I feel so so sad for little Arthur.

I've spent a lot of time crying over both these cases. I just don't know how people, never mind supposed parents, can be so cruel. I just can't imagine how the family members feel who loved those children and tried to do something.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Its in the public interest for it to be available to see. I disagree with you. People need to know the reality of what happened when there was a national emergency and the nastiest abusers felt that nobody was watching them and local services took their eyes off the ball!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Me too, to read about what he endured was one thing but to see how weak and helpless he looked is just too much for me to handle, I also have a boy of nearly the same age.
I don’t know if West Midlands Police are trying to raise awareness of child abuse etc but I really hope they have the approval from Arthur’s extended family to release that.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Someone made the very interesting thought that no, we shouldn't hide away what has been done to these poor children. As harrowing and distressing it is for us to watch, they lived it. And by hiding it away, means we don't see the true reality of what they did to these children.

I'm not sure I'm on board with it, but it's an interesting viewpoint.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Someone made the very interesting thought that no, we shouldn't hide away what has been done to these poor children. As harrowing and distressing it is for us to watch, they lived it. And by hiding it away, means we don't see the true reality of what they did to these children.

I'm not sure I'm on board with it, but it's an interesting viewpoint.
Yes, I do understand it and I guess if it’s going to help people call the police or social services etc if they suspect abuse in future then it’s a good thing.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.