Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be honest, no. I think she underestimated how much damage Star could withstand - paired with the damage Star had already sustained when previously in SB’s care. She went too far.
Judging by how often “winded” has been mentioned & googled, I’d say she’s punched her in the belly multiple times 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I agree 100%.
Iv seen a few comments not sure if on here or the crazy fb groups that SB waited for FS to leave the room to murder her & saying she went there that day to murder her coz she was losing her grip on fS. I don’t think that’s true. I just think she was a cruel sadistic abuser.
I don’t think she went there intending to murder Star. I think that the more she was losing control over Frankie the more the abuse escalated against Star.

I also think that she covered herself with the voice recordings knowing that Stars bruises from the CCTV footage would be questioned by Frankie, and if Frankie was to say anything she’d produce the voice notes as a defence.

I think she’s a disgusting person whose abuse was very calculated and covered. But nah, I don’t think she actually meant to kill her.

Reactions: 15
I have thought previously that those who are just generally violent or abuse probably don’t think that far ahead about the consequences. I think it might be so ‘normal’ to them to behave the way they do they just act in the moment. Probably why SB was googling about stuff afterwards. I have no knowledge or experience though so may be completely wrong. But no I don’t think she intended to kill her but in the moment she intended to act violently and cause severe harm.

Reactions: 6
I have to admit Iv lost part of my compassion for FS today 🤦🏻‍♀️
I didn’t realise it was decimate they’d stayed in the work van with her after she returned her with bruises. I don’t give a tit if you was there frankie. She had serious suspicions, that she texted SB so shouldn’t of took star anywhere near her after. She deserves to be found guilty of allowing her death.

I find this so strange and disrespectful, "Have lots of fun baby girl".
Weird AF

Reactions: 13
I find this so strange and disrespectful, "Have lots of fun baby girl".
It’s odd and attention seeking. I have seen those stones before and I thought they were for a family member to have, not for random people to use for Facebook likes.

Reactions: 7
What kind of videos did she do ?
There are loads of different ones. In one she is ‘singing’ but it’s very unpleasant to listen to. In another she’s talking about some guy who she says has given her a bible and he’s a good friend of hers (guy appears, looking like a heroin addict). They are all uncomfortable to watch in some way.

Reactions: 1
Judging by how often “winded” has been mentioned & googled, I’d say she’s punched her in the belly multiple times 😞
Im autistic and I struggle to feel physical sensations that other people are having because autistic people do feel concerned about the pain of others but we often can’t actually feel it physically if that makes sense.

anyway, in this case my stomach starts to hurt when I read about Star being punched. It’s too awful to even contemplate the suffering that little girl must have endured.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m sure Star wouldn’t have given a duck about flying to New York. She should be at home, being doted on by the people who loved her most and unknown to all of us (especially these grief tourists using her death for likes).

• Sad
Reactions: 9
There is NO WAY Star displayed no symptoms with fractured ribs, no way at all.
There’s no way a 16 month old baby is going to have her skull fracture ‘like crazy paving’ and display no signs of concussion. Even if the area was very small.

I can understand why a naive person may think that the baby’s leg pain was a symptom of a medical condition that ran in the family, though I can’t understand why you wouldn’t take them to A&E about it, but the other stuff…. What’s the excuse? ‘I didn’t know’ ????? HOW could you not know? It’s not a random bruise that kids get? It’s fractured bones, a fractured skull…. You must have known something was wrong even if you can’t see the broken bones..

When my kids fall over I don’t run to them, I tell them to get up. I’m not one of these mums who rush to their child’s every need or call. I know from their tone if they are in pain. And that’s them big, now. My youngest is 5.

As babies up until they could verbalise things I knew from their cry if they were tired, bored, just wanted some attention or a cuddle. Pain cry’s are completely different, you KNOW when a baby or small child is in pain. Any child, not even just your own. It’s completely different to tired or tantrum.

This is what I don’t get…. How did anyone sit through that and not immediately know something was very very wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Im autistic and I struggle to feel physical sensations that other people are having because autistic people do feel concerned about the pain of others but we often can’t actually feel it physically if that makes sense.

anyway, in this case my stomach starts to hurt when I read about Star being punched. It’s too awful to even contemplate the suffering that little girl must have endured.
Yes it totally does, my 6 year old has autism & doesn’t feel pain like others, he’s really cut himself in the past & not made a single sound & I only realised once I noticed blood everywhere.
It is devastating to imagine the pain she would of been in.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I know strangers getting overly invested in weird memorials for a murdered child they didn’t know is weird and creepy, but her own grandmother is truly leading the way on tacky memorials.
That sign! “Twinkle twinkle little star, point me to the nearest bar.” WTF?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
That sign! “Twinkle twinkle little star, point me to the nearest bar.” WTF?
It usually says "Twinkle, twinkle little star, do you know how loved you are" doesn't it?
Can't get my head round that in the context of a Grandmother's memorial to a grandchild.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.