Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's not what I wrote.
I can’t really understand what your point was. It seemed you were saying that SB couldn’t have been ‘that’ bad because otherwise FS wouldn’t put random numbers in her phone which to me doesn’t make sense.

Surely the fact that someone will think they have the right to even pick up someone else’s phone and delete numbers is classic coercive control.

Reactions: 9
Surprised they havnt Called lunch yet ! Maybe they have and mr jagger forgot to let us all know!

Reactions: 4
FS: At first I thought it was the steps, but now after what I've heard in court I'm not no sure.

this sounds genuine and completely human - And makes me think she didn’t know!
After seeing the cctv you’d question every bruise she ever had.

Dave was starving so legged it before the canteen queue got too big and left us all hanging! Bloody hell Dave!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It really doesn't. It's how you chose to read it.
I can't write about DV sorry.
I should Not have even started.

When I was a baby if I bit my sister my mum would (gently) bite me. Just personal opinion - In my mind, the biting isn't hugely significant. But FS should have just owned up to it - some parents do use it as discipline.

Reactions: 15
When I was a baby if I bit my sister my mum would (gently) bite me. Just personal opinion - In my mind, the biting isn't hugely significant. But FS should have just owned up to it - some parents do use it as discipline.
Yes, if she had said yes, I did this. I thought it was ok but now obviously not… or whatever… everything else she says would be so credible.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.