Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMy

VIP Member
I know strangers getting overly invested in weird memorials for a murdered child they didn’t know is weird and creepy, but her own grandmother is truly leading the way on tacky memorials.
That sign! “Twinkle twinkle little star, point me to the nearest bar.” WTF?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Prissypaws

Chatty Member
Chances are, she didn’t want to eat because she had a big infected hole in her mouth, and didn’t want to lie down because her leg and ribs hurt… poor little darling

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

aliyah_ess

Frankie should have picked her up. She was an inadequate mother there’s no doubt about that.
But really how dare you sit through the footage of SB beating a baby, through her smirks and smiles during questioning, shouts of ‘be strong’ from the gallery and then have the audacity of crying watching a video of a baby crawling up the stairs crying.
Ugh fuck off.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

ahnowted

Are you actually witnessing the same thing we all are? every single bit of evidence points to SB being the murderer not FS. She was in a abusive relationship where she was goaded, threatened, beaten and made to feel worthless but she’s not a victim? No one is defending what she done to Star but she’s clearly not a murderer and she seems to have told 99% of the truth so far. wow the mentally you have is not normal towards actual DV victims, go and rim SB some more because that’s what it seems like here be surprised if your not one of her family members 🥴
Family member or friend I assume. Because nobody is that much of a dope.

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
I posted yesterday that I'd took valium because I felt unwell. Reading about the case made me feel horrible and there were specific parts of the trial that triggered me yesterday. There was no cheering here on this thread, by me or anyone else. At all. And I said I'd give anything to be a fly on the wall because it was hard to get a full picture through transcripts, I said I wished the trial were televised because we were missing a lot of body language. I'm deaf so maybe I place more importance on non verbal cues than most people. Please don't misrepresent me - you've made it sound like people were having a party here. That absolutely wasn't the case. Don't gaslight me, I won't sit here and let that happen to me ever again.

After court finished yesterday a lot of us here went a little off topic and shared our own experiences of DV, coercive control and damage we'd suffered at the hands of narcs. I cried reading some of the stories here. I felt that yesterday afternoon people on this thread who had no experience of these things got a real insight into these subjects.

Today I come on here and it seems back to square one "I gEt She WaS aBuSEd, wHy diDn'T sHe JusT LeaVE".
I'll say it again, if you've never experienced coercive control/DV you cannot understand how powerful it is, it skews your rational thinking and sanity.
Very well said, thank you ❤

I also feel that the above post has misrepresented a lot of the regular posters on this thread. A real life example of gaslighting right there in that post. Anyone reading it would think we were all celebrating and whooping when that was not the case at all. Another regular poster was singled out and accused of treating the thread like a soap opera, which this poster was not doing at all. She had merely made a lighthearted remark, as did quite a few of us yesterday to keep things friendly and relatively upbeat considering the subject matter.

I was joking about the useless witness in the pinstripe suit yesterday and even put a photo of a striped 80s suit on the thread to make people smile. As soon as I did it, I had that sinking feeling that someone would come on and tell me off for making jokes in a serious thread. I immediately added a paragraph to my post explaining that I was taking the case very seriously and that sometimes a bit of humour is needed to lighten the mood. I shouldn’t have had to do that but I did because there is always someone waiting to pounce on anyone that behaves or thinks differently to how they think they should. It is exhausting and unnecessary.

These threads have been great so far due to a group of mainly fair minded posters who listen to others and contribute their own opinions. People have been sharing views and their own personal experiences. I have genuinely learned a lot about court procedures, narcissism, and coercive control. It has been very educational and, despite the harrowing subject matter, I have enjoyed reading and posting in these threads. I sincerely hope we can we continue in this vein and not let any blow-ins from FB cause disruption and petty squabbles. These threads are such a refreshing change from those in FB, which are filled with swearing, insults, accusations, lies, and downright false information.

Last edited:
  • Heart

AlanBanan

VIP Member
FS has apparently lied throughout the entire trial. She’s vile and I wouldn’t be surprised if she was the one who beat Star to death.
How do you know she has apparently lied? There’s also literal video evidence of SB beating the baby on cctv.

What is your issue? You’ve come on here multiple times to antagonise people and to constantly try to make FS look like the main perpetrator in this situation whilst all evidence is pointing to SB.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

lastdis

VIP Member
Really needs to be some type of education on abuse, grooming, love bombing etc. So many women and children could be saved . Just a couple of lesson while doing sex and relationships, telling teens the warning signs

• Heart

aliyah_ess

I think there is evidence beyond reasonable doubt. I’ve said before this is less about the individual pieces of evidence but more about what it looks like when you put the information together. The boxing history, the violence to FS, the timing of bruises, the dating of the pathologist, the brain expert and the bone expert, the CCTV, the translation. All points to the 11-14 Sept being a violent attack on Star.

There’s nothing that points to FS suddenly becoming so viciously and suddenly violent to her daughter that would result in death.

It has to be one of them. The fact I can fairly confidently rule out FS makes the weight even heavier on SB. It is not reasonable, in my mind, to assume it was F, or both together. Any “doubts” I have would have to mean believing SBs far fetched story.

Beyond reasonable doubt is not “100% certain”.

I really really hope so.
She should never be allowed to walk free again.
I hated Frankie with a passion a few days ago… now I hope that she can somehow come out of this a better person and live a normal life some day. She’s just a kid herself really.
I know Star is the main victim, but neither of them deserved this.

AdelesEarring

Chatty Member
Do you think there was some jealousy involved about how pretty Star was? Before MaryKate locked down her page, she said on Facebook something like “they may not be good looking kids, but I love them” or something, which I thought was SO ODD and awful for a mother to say, let alone about 2 very small children.
I think that’s unlikely. Jealousy is a human emotion but anyone who can harm a baby is depraved and seriously messed up in the head.

I read something similar. More like why did SB have her hair cut like that (she doesn’t look like a boy but that haircut could have been better IMO) and her looking like a boy now. Stars family including Frankie weren’t happy about it.
Not sure where I read that but I remember reading it
I think Star’s short haircut suited her nicely but SB had no right to get it done - more stamping all over boundaries and making decisions that weren’t her’s to make.

mack1102

You can tell KG is asking her questions in ways she won’t understand. I think that’s wrong.

Rustyee83

There’s a video of SB falling in some trees and the person filming is laughing and saying “it’s on its arse”. I don’t think it’s as dehumanising as it may come across.
This. And I know someone in the previous thread said that they didn’t know any travellers that referred to their child as “it”, I’ve known a few and they also refer to them as boy, baby etc - not always by their names. Also I’m Irish and a lot of my family refer to people as “it” when they’re making light of something they’ve done like, “it’s only gone and smashed the plate”. It’s not the inherently evil term that people are making it out to be.

Last edited:

elikayute

Chatty Member
I agree Rembrandt. I think it’s really important to move away from the “monster” narrative. Abusive people are normal, human people. They don’t look like monsters, lots of people would never guess they were monsters. I think if as a society we learned to accept that it’s your brother, your neighbour, your priest that can be abusive, not just the creepy guy down the street or strangers lurking in dark alleyways, more people would be believed.
My mum was abusive, to everyone else she’s meek and mild, my ex husband was abusive, to everyone else he’s charming, my ex boyfriend was abusive, convicted of battery, and still kept his job teaching primary children.

• Sad
  • Heart

Foreverunknown

I didn't want to derail all the earlier threads to talk about me but since so many people shared their stories I will too...

I had a boyfriend at 16-19 and he was a total SB. All of it. I was strong and confident before I met him and I got strong again when I finally left him.

But those 3 years or so under his control and abuse - doing things I never would ever have done in a billion years..... (photos, evidence, not going out with friends as would have pissed him off, family isolation... )

it's so complex. so much to it. He was horrendous.

Thankfully there was no major violence (just objects not physical) .... and I wasn't a mother at the time, and I didn't do anything illegal under his watch - but I did lose my soul for a bit. Big time.

I'm so glad I escaped and got it back.
I sympathise so much with FS because I can just see it unravel so clearly.

• Heart
  • Sad

PinkMariner

Chatty Member
Christ, my parents went out every Thursday, Saturday and Sunday since I can remember untill my Dad passed away a couple of years ago. My Grandma babysat us.
Parents are allowed to go out, it doesn't make them neglectful. As another poster said, it only seems appalling because Star has died.

• Heart

elikayute

Chatty Member
I think there is evidence beyond reasonable doubt. I’ve said before this is less about the individual pieces of evidence but more about what it looks like when you put the information together. The boxing history, the violence to FS, the timing of bruises, the dating of the pathologist, the brain expert and the bone expert, the CCTV, the translation. All points to the 11-14 Sept being a violent attack on Star.

There’s nothing that points to FS suddenly becoming so viciously and suddenly violent to her daughter that would result in death.

It has to be one of them. The fact I can fairly confidently rule out FS makes the weight even heavier on SB. It is not reasonable, in my mind, to assume it was F, or both together. Any “doubts” I have would have to mean believing SBs far fetched story.

Beyond reasonable doubt is not “100% certain”.

• Heart
Sorry but this needs to be said, people stating she ‘weren’t that controlling’ or asking why Frankie didn’t do more or why she didn’t just leave whilst she was a victim of domestic abuse herself is not on. The amount of brave people that have come on here and told their heartbreaking story’s and explained stuff and people are still so quick with blaming the victim. We’re all here for the same thing which is to see justice for Star and hopefully SB go down for murder, we need to leave all this victim shaming against FS because in reality as much as people don’t want to admit it she is a victim herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t get my head around - Arthur could barely walk in the video, he’s shuffling about, how did the hairdresser or her boyfriend not think something was seriously wrong. So tragic.

I also thinking read the Arthur case really shows what the causing and allowing the death of a child is for. Absolutely awful behaviour on both parts.
They did this something was seriously wrong. They explained how ill he looked. They detailed the abuse he sustained in their house both physical and verbal. They saw he was being deprived of food and water and the partner sneaked him a glass of water he was too weak to hold to his mouth. After watching that video you can see just how weak he was. He was in absolute agony already slowly dying. ET just finished him off with the final blow that day. And they did NOTHING. How can you see him like that and not act. Not have the urge as an adult to protect that very obviously abused child. They should be held accountable. Be made an example of. It might make people think twice about turning a blind eye to child abuse if they thought criminal charges could be made against them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24