Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is FS STILL getting tons of sympathy on this thread? SB probably did give her a hiding but she was constantly attention seeking and lying and is lying her way through this trial. Was she duck being brave.. She’s rough with a big mouth. She was vile to her own daughter and is passing the blame.
Rough with a big mouth, you say? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does anyone think we’ll get to the day of Stars death today? I’m thinking not. Keeping my fingers crossed for KG dropping SB in it again.
I do worry that with a mostly male jury, they won’t have the knowledge of DV that we do here.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is FS STILL getting tons of sympathy on this thread? SB probably did give her a hiding but she was constantly attention seeking and lying and is lying her way through this trial. Was she duck being brave.. She’s rough with a big mouth. She was vile to her own daughter and is passing the blame.
Actually I’m struggling with your absolute determination to just blame it all on FS. Why? I think you’ve made one comment about SB. Why is your anger not at the bleep who actually did this? We are on day 24 with loads of transcripts now.

I think I’d be able to deal with your replies if you included them both but you don’t. Then you start getting on your high horse when asked if you are related to the family. It looks very dodgy. Sorry, I think I mean you may just be mistaken.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Probably because she is a victim weather you like it or not.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone think we’ll get to the day of Stars death today? I’m thinking not. Keeping my fingers crossed for KG dropping SB in it again.
I do worry that with a mostly male jury, they won’t have the knowledge of DV that we do here.
This is a really good point regarding the DV and the coercion, I’d not considered that.

Reactions: 7
Yesterday, we were pondering as to whether Rebecca Endacott would be called as a witness for FS to back accusations of DV at the hands of SB. There was a thread discussing this exact same point on FB last night. An old friend of RE said that she met SB when she was just 14 but they didn’t start a relationship until she was 17/18. I recall SB saying this herself. Whether the waiting until she was of age is true or not, this also shows that SB was attracted to females a lot younger and less worldly wide as herself.

Anita’s friend also came onto the thread and was very scathing about SB’s alleged rough treatment of RE. She mentioned physcial and also sexual assault. I will post the screenshots.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Ugh KG leading F down the “mistaken” line that she knows will be unpopular with the jury.

Reactions: 3
But was she really in the bathroom when it happened? That's what I want to know.
Who knows? Maybe we will never find out. I believe she wasn’t in the room at the time, I said that even when I thought she had more involvement. The way she described going to the toilet is odd but I think it’s the truth.

Reactions: 5
Really really strongly dislike KG trying to prove that FS was not a victim of DV.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Well as a wise man once said 'word isn't worth anything'.
Because whilst SB was busy googling 'abdominal trauma'
FS was googling 'how to get an injunction'

It's all in the evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I could not do KG's job for all the money in the world. I'd hate myself.

Reactions: 18
Really really strongly dislike KG trying to prove that FS was not a victim of DV.
I agree, I could understand a lay person to not have a full understanding of DV and how it can affect a victim but I'd imagine KG being a top criminal defence qc and so have a lot of knowledge on this.
KG is just doing her job, I know, but it's very disturbing to read all this "Why didn't you tell anyone?" line of attack. KG knows damn well why victims hide what's happening to them.

Reactions: 11
Well as a wise man once said 'word isn't worth anything'.
Because whilst SB was busy googling 'abdominal trauma'
FS was googling 'how to get an injunction'

It's all in the evidence.
Oh my god this post is everything! Such a simple, yet powerful message.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wait 🧐 am I understanding correctly- FS didn’t change her story yesterday she changed it nov 8th? In a typed statement? I’m confused.

Reactions: 8
Plenty of people on Facebook chat all kinds of tit, I wouldn’t take any of it very seriously. I highly doubt anyone close to BE would be talking about it all over Facebook if BE herself didn’t want to be involved in any way (which is what her lack of testimony so far would indicate, though we can’t be 100%). The speculation about sexuality that’s going on is simply idiotic and borderline homophobic.

Reactions: 5
I said before that FS is the product of her upbringing. I don’t think she is slow going by her responses. She is definitely not what I would class as ‘slow’. Also, in my opinion, not knowing what a pronoun is, is not a sign of lack of intelligence but rather lack of education and nurture. I bet if you stopped 100 random people on the street and asked them what a pronoun was, an awful lot won’t know either. Yes she was neglectful, yes she was cruel at times, yes she was ignorant but I don’t think she is a murderer. The bottom line for me is that Star was not seriously harmed in her care. As soon as Brockhill came to Frankie’s flat on that fateful day, Star was dead within the hour.
as for this KG barrister questioning her, I actually think FS is doing pretty well. To me she sounds truthful apart from a couple of instances such as the finger biting where you couldn’t say she is telling the truth because why would Holly lie? So for me, it could be a lie, it could be that Holly thought of a different incident and attributed it to what happened in the car, etc. we just don’t know.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.