Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t feel like that. I feel F is handling this better than I expected. But then I’m not there and can’t see it playing out.

She’s handling it very well so far isn’t she?

It’s so random & disgusting it makes me believe it.
Also the ‘holding star under water’ is so random and disgusting and wasn’t once disputed in the voice recording just a ‘who does it longer’

She lied there. She fucked up hard when she lied.

Reactions: 6
KG: Because no matter how little and beautiful Star is she sometimes needed telling off?

Something about this comment has really pissed me off

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I think Frankie seems to be holding her own here, unless her body language is telling something different, but it reads quite well.

Reactions: 11
KG: Because no matter how little and beautiful Star is she sometimes needed telling off?

That’s made me really angry, at the end of the day Frankie has still lost her little girl no matter how much of a lazy mum she was. It’s like she’s taunting her to make her kick off and look just as bad as SB I honestly don’t know how she’s keeping her cool

Reactions: 16

Does a baby/toddler REALLY need telling off though? Or do they need a kind and compassionate distraction from whatever undesirable behaviour they’re displaying.

Babies this age literally CANNOT be malicious in their actions, they don’t have the cognitive ability to be deliberately ‘naughty’

This barrister is a bleep.

Reactions: 17
She’s handling it very well so far isn’t she?

Also the ‘holding star under water’ is so random and disgusting and wasn’t once disputed in the voice recording just a ‘who does it longer’

She lied there. She fucked up hard when she lied.
I do think she F lied about that, too much detail.

Reactions: 5
Wow she’s pissing me off! Frankie is handling it well so far and I think that’s because she isn’t lying, I think it’s quite clear at the moment she wouldn’t cope up there if she was lying and KG trying to trip her up is confusing her. I know that’s her job but as a victim of DV it’s just pressing all the wrong buttons with me 😡

Reactions: 20
Does a baby/toddler REALLY need telling off though? Or do they need a kind and compassionate distraction from whatever undesirable behaviour they’re displaying.

Babies this age literally CANNOT be malicious in their actions, they don’t have the cognitive ability to be deliberately ‘naughty’

This barrister is a bleep.
I agree. 2+ onwards they need telling off, 14 months they don’t really understand.

Reactions: 3
KG is trying her best to get her to bite but she isn’t going to because I think for the most part she is telling the truth.

Reactions: 10
KG: YOu were pushing her buttons telling her she wasn't having her and you can do what you like.

FS: I wouldn't say pushing her buttons but I said that.

KG: How was this trying to stop her having stress-induced fits?

I realize KG has a job to do but saying she cant stand up to SB , as it may stress her out. As other people have said its hard to know without seeing peoples body language and hearing how something is said, but FS seems to be standing up fairly well to this onslaught

Reactions: 14
KG is infuriating. Is it just me or is she insinuating Brockhill has some sort of rights to this child. 1 why does she desperately need to take Star to work where she wasn't allowed, and 2. She's Frankies daughter, if she changed her mind and wanted someone else to have her, she's more than entitled.

Reactions: 28
The capitals ‘NO’
She’s raising her voice, think she’s starting to get stressed now. Exactly what this barrister wants

Reactions: 3
KG: YOu were pushing her buttons telling her she wasn't having her and you can do what you like.

FS: I wouldn't say pushing her buttons but I said that.

KG: How was this trying to stop her having stress-induced fits?

I realize KG has a job to do but saying she cant stand up to SB , as it may stress her out. As other people have said its hard to know without seeing peoples body language and hearing how something is said, but FS seems to be standing up fairly well to this onslaught
So she can’t say she wants to end the relationship & that she can’t have star invade she has a fit?! Clear gaslighting.

Reactions: 14
The capitals ‘NO’
She’s raising her voice, think she’s starting to get stressed now. Exactly what this barrister wants
Might just be a typo, there was one further up on the same section. “YOu”

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.