Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
The following post has just been made by a family member on the Arthur’s Voice FB page. He quite rightfully sounds very angry and has demanded that people stop taking family photos and altering them. No replies have been made yet but it has literally only just been posted and I saw it as I refreshed my FB timeline. Someone needs to put something like this on Star’s FB page because it has got way out of hand and has become sickening rather than heartfelt.

1640121973337.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

AdelesEarring

Chatty Member
what happened and when ?? I must have missed this! Hope you are okay whatever occurred x
Someone who was a regular poster on these SB & FS threads who I’ve never interacted with on here ever, decided to stalk me online and try to figure out who I am on FB. They then posted pictures of me on here with my online name and my real life name and surname here, with massively abusive insults and even brought my kids into it.

What really baffled me is that it’s not as if I ever had any kind of online spat with them or anyone else. I think we were all very polite to each other throughout these threads? I have no idea why someone I don’t know would be so threatening and malicious and go to such lengths to attack me personally. There was no combative interactions between me, that account or anyone else.

One thing that did occur to me was that the troll posts under this account sounded like a bloke so I’m not sure if it was the same person who usually posted under this account for the rest of the time.

In all the years of posting on online forums, I’ve never ever had something like this happen ever before. So of course, I did find it very unnerving. I do feel that people should be aware that if this happens to you, you don’t have to assume you should take no action.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

AdelesEarring

Chatty Member
Following on from what happened to me and one other member on here last week - doxing & abuse I just wanted to let other people know that the police have taken it very seriously - they said it absolutely was an offence and have been checking in with me to see if anything else has happened. Nothing has, so that’s good.

I know we aren’t supposed to speak off topic but if someone goes to great lengths to harass you online, make sure you report it 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 30

justheretoread99

VIP Member
I don’t buy into her being a victim either, the only victim in this is Star.
Obviously the main victim is Star. I’m curious though, did you follow the full trial? If so, what are your opinions of SB hitting FS (eye witnesses to this re: the incident in The Sun pub), SB stopping FS and Star seeing her own family, FS being terrified and begging David and Anita to remove a photo of Star they shared on social media because she didn’t want SB to know they were seeing Star, the Snapchat videos of SB calling herself “the number one psycho” and threatening anyone who dared to message FS, friends and family seeing bruises on FS and her making out it was playfighting with SB, SB attempting to drive off a cliff and backhanding FS.

Like many others on this thread, I don’t condone FS behaviour of cruelty and neglect of her poor child. She 100% deserves time in prison for that. She doesn’t however deserve “to betortured, maimed in prison and suffer flashbacks for the rest of her life”.

However, she was considerably a lot younger, more vulnerable and naive than SB was. FS was a victim of SB. She prayed on younger girls. It’s very telling that BE didn’t give evidence during the trial.

Yes FS deserves time inside. IMO, I don’t think she should be allowed to have anymore children as she was a neglectful and incompetent mother before SB came on the scene. But to state she wasn’t a victim, I’m sorry but that’s absurd. Thank god you weren’t on the jury.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

avabella

VIP Member
Clearing 8k a month but working for peanuts on the door of a pub and has a Dacia Duster on finance.

Sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

justheretoread99

VIP Member
SB trying to suggest FS could have schizophrenia is a huge indication of her own narcissism. I reckon she’s spoken to prisoners who may suffer from it or heard about prisoner’s friends/family who have it and just wants a reason to shift the blame. Like why mention it now? Why didn’t she bring this up on the stand?

A lot of people may think SB is quite intelligent but personally I think she’s thick as shit. She may have had the “gift of the gab” to make her seem charming to people she wanted hold over. But once you really start to dissect her from her answers on the stand, her behaviour in the videos we’ve seen, absolutely thick.

Reactions: 22

Ibrokethegoddamnwheel

Chatty Member
Saying FS murdered her daughter is just absolving SB of responsibility as far as I’m concerned. FS was a terrible mother, it’s been said over and over across all these threads but she was not the one who murdered Star.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Frankie was vulnerable and abused by SB, she was also a cruel and neglectful mother to Star. It was a series of circumstances that should never have accumulated like they did but when you think about other factors - FS low IQ, FS chaotic family life (Father a heroin addict) Jordan Hobson abusive and absent, SB background, possibly alcohol and/or drugs, then you can still think FS was truly awful but you can also see how she was also a victim.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I was the other person that they started posting about 😅 looking through pictures of my son and stuff, I’ve got nothing to hide and I don’t care if people know who I am but clearly little weirdos behind a fake name looking through pictures of my 2 year old doesn’t sit right with me 🤣
so happy the police are taking it serious @AdelesEarring if you need any help with enquires just let me know x

• Heart
  • Sad

Bekika

I have from a good source that SB has aged 20 years since being in prison and the degenerative disease she has is taking its toll to the extent she can't walk straight. The only prisoners who give her the time of day are the weird/odd ones.

• Haha
  • Heart

thaliamay

Chatty Member

* I've typed and retyped this a lot, I don't want anyone offended *

Sorry to derail, but this murder trial is currently ongoing, started yesterday, this beautiful little lad's life was taken from him, the 3 defendants on trial are his mother, her boyfriend, and boyfriends teenage son.
It breaks my heart that any child should be treated so appallingly, and to be murdered by those who are supposed to nurture and protect them... Im seeing so many horrible news stories of the same narrative just now (majority I'm seeing are the mum, and their new squeeze, who just so happens to always have a violent streak, that they didn't deem important enough or relevant, until ofc mentioning it post-murder in interviews to try exonerate themselves of the blame, no moral compass at all) it is impossible to comprehend how anyone could take the life of an innocent child. There are definitely people out there who shouldn't be parents and it's scary to think it's more common than you thought.

My question really is this, and please don't take it the wrong way, or think I'm obsessed with morbid cases, but would anyone join if I made a thread for these monsters as trial is ongoing and it doesn't seem atall as if it's going to be a straightforward case, there's different stories from all 3 defendants so lots to process and potentially discuss, I myself think the teenager was responsible and the boys mother and her boyfriend covered it up, although I feel both adults are also guilty of assaulting the poor boy previous to his death. If everyone thinks it's a bad idea fair enough, but aswell as this thread there was the one for Emma tustin and Thomas Hughes... I've posted the link to live trial updates (it's in Wales) and the story itself. Hoping the link actually works as isn't appearing on my phone.

Let me know as I'm not confident enough to go ahead & create a thread without others agreeing.

Reactions: 18

justheretoread99

VIP Member
OH I almost forgot not calling 999 for 15 minutes.
Abuse can contribute to death. Idgaf what she was “charged” with. You all are so stuck on legalities like we have to bow down to the almighty court system. Maybe the UK needs to bring back felonies or even better the death penalty so these degenerates stop getting a slap on the wrist. All I’m saying was her daughter died bc of her actions to me that’s murder. Star wouldn’t have died if FS didn’t put her in that situation or even did something to prevent it. Parents are the first defense for any child, before social services. Baby’s would stop dying if their parents would stop killing them.
Calm down. Her daughter died by blunt force trauma caused by a punch, kick or stamp. Go and argue this with the forensic pathologist Dr. Christopher Johnson, who told the judge, jury and rest of the court of his findings.

To YOU, star died as a result of FS’ actions. YOU. You do not speak for the UK’s legal system, health care service or the courts’ jury members. If you are that outraged please set up a petition to “bring back felonies”, the death penalty or to get FS sentence changed. I wish you the best of luck.

Milktray

VIP Member
I do think this thread will naturally draw to a close soon anyway, which might be better than it being closed because of troublemakers.

I know I personally feel fed up and drained reading the constant bickering and trolling on FB. I was so invested in the trial and this thread gave interesting and insightful discussion but I don't think I want to carry on reading the venom that's on FB - especially since this is about an innocent little baby being murdered. As you say, its just a matter of time before the mob come over here to give us their thoughts.

Thanks for whoever mentioned the other crime thread, I might check that out after Christmas.

Have a good one peeps and stay safe!

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
Each to their own but if a family member of mine did that, I wouldn't want to see them ever again.
David sees her as another victim of Brockhill. I don’t think I could ever forgive her myself but if she is as vulnerable as has been claimed, she’s going to need someone good on her side for when she eventually gets out.